Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Little liberals, growing up so fast...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 965

Little liberals, growing up so fast...

Dec 30, 2020, 7:06 PM

https://twitter.com/NY_ACTIONS/status/1344149011486400513?s=20

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Little liberals, growing up so fast...

Dec 30, 2020, 7:33 PM

Looks like a peaceful BLM protest to me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This should scare the boomers good***

Dec 30, 2020, 7:43 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 8:06 PM

Bicycles rule !!

Dec 30, 2020, 8:19 PM

And some people wonder why so many people don't trust black youth.

Dec 30, 2020, 8:24 PM

Careful Carl, wokeism will be after liberals like me and you next.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 8:26 PM

yeah, apparently there is also a cabal of wokeist civil servants preventing progressives from safely being progressives.

It's a well known fact

Dec 30, 2020, 8:23 PM

That once a city has more than a million residents it turns into a purge zone: no laws at all, everything is legal. That's why true American patriots are smart enough to never step foot in these urban warzones.

Re: It's a well known fact

Dec 30, 2020, 10:29 PM

One must always carry the appropriate equipment

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha ha ha.

Dec 30, 2020, 8:32 PM

Psalms 2

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ha ha ha.

Dec 31, 2020, 5:51 AM

Those words change everything. Thanks. They hit deep.

Dec 30, 2020, 11:21 PM

De blasio will probably give them a medal

No, they tend socially liberal but fiscally conservative.

Dec 31, 2020, 12:50 AM

It seems crazy, but if you slow down the frame rate you can get a pretty good look at most of their policy preferences on a wide range of issues.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: No, they tend socially liberal but fiscally conservative.

Dec 31, 2020, 12:58 AM

These guys are definitely policy buffs

Dec 31, 2020, 1:39 AM

Good chance the car is owned by a liberal. So, they are giving it to one of the woke who, prior to this, were probably a huge BLM supporter. Oh the irony.

you know the entire story is available,

Dec 31, 2020, 5:05 AM

unredacted by other news outlets. Motorists are delivering items to a local charity, group of heathen cyclists decide they want to get a free ride down the street by by grabbing onto the car(very common but illegal in NY), motorist freaks out, slams on breaks, cyclist nose dives into the back of the car and gets injured, then the kids decide to avenge their fallen comrade.

Are their actions acceptable, no.
Were they unprovoked, no.
was this politically motivated -no
were the passengers of the car inured -no
is Florida is trying to extend stand your ground laws to motorists inside their cars who feel threatened, thus allowing them to mow down a group of pedestrians and never see a judge -yes.
is there a connection between this story proliferating in the right wing media and similar draconian policy proposals under consideration in other conservative state houses? -no proof

Re: you know the entire story is available,

Dec 31, 2020, 6:06 AM

If that happened as you say the motorist has zero blame in this. 100% blame goes to the animals.

Re: you know the entire story is available,

Dec 31, 2020, 6:17 AM

agreed 100%. I am in no way defending them. All I am saying is this is not a random attack, and more importantly, this was not politically motivated.

Well, you did say they were provoked somehow...

Dec 31, 2020, 9:45 AM

Also, at the very least - when that guy almost busted through the windshield - the driver hopefully had every right to protect herself by driving the car out of the situation - which might have included running over folks in front of the car...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, you did say they were provoked somehow...

Dec 31, 2020, 10:01 AM

yeah, it was kind of dumb to just sit there, and the good news is they have clear pictures of all these kids faces and I can assure you they will be caught. You can not walk 20 feet in Manhattan without bein picked up on camera.

Has every right to gun it.***

Dec 31, 2020, 9:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The thing that totally blows my mind is the restraint that

Dec 31, 2020, 10:27 AM

people always show in situations like this. You put me in that situation and I'm flooring it. No way I'm just gonna sit there feeling scared and helpless, and just hope and pray you don't drag me or my wife/kid outta the car and kill us. Are you freaking insane? I will hit the gas and maybe even chuckle as I hear your skull thumping up and down between the pavement and my oil pan...

Sure, they can charge me. I don't care. Me & my family are alive and well, and you're not. But I will not sit there as a helpless victim. I ain't wired that way. It's just that simple. I'm just shocked it hasn't happened yet, but you know it's coming. They will try that crap with the wrong person and it's not going to end well. And then everyone will pretend to be shocked. Whatever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Re: The thing that totally blows my mind is the restraint that

Dec 31, 2020, 11:52 AM

I think initially she would have had to stop because she was involved in a moving vehicle accident involving a minor on a bicycle, that is kind of the law. I guess that at some point though her reasoning needed to change when they were smashing her windshield in.

If she hit a kid on a bicycle at a cross walk she got half..

Dec 31, 2020, 12:05 PM

of what she deserved. The only excuse she might have which satisfies me is her car sitting still and a kid rammed into it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

which half did she deserve?***

Dec 31, 2020, 4:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not to derail this thread, Tbalm... but I have attempted to

Dec 31, 2020, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Re: The thing that totally blows my mind is the restraint that ]

send you an apology via Tmail but it didn't work. I assumed you had me on Ignore or whatever, but I don't know if that's how it works or not. But you just replied to my post so I guess you see them. Anyway, I was way out of line with my comments a few nights ago. It was a personal attack and I dropped every GD and F-bomb that I could think of...

My only defense is that I was snot-slinging drunk, and that topic is particularly sensitive to me, on a very personal level. I went absolutely livid and lashed out via keyboard in a very vicious way. I went back and read your your original comments the next day, and realized you probably didn't mean them the way I took them. But the damage was done. I've never done that before, but it did happen. Anyway, sorry about that...

Tigerbalm1®

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

I wouldn't try to hurt anyone but I would leave in a hurry.***

Dec 31, 2020, 12:01 PM [ in reply to The thing that totally blows my mind is the restraint that ]

Re: The thing that totally blows my mind is the restraint that

Dec 31, 2020, 12:22 PM [ in reply to The thing that totally blows my mind is the restraint that ]

https://youtu.be/Csi0_W1pB9w

Return to Bonfire of the Vanities

Dec 31, 2020, 11:45 AM

This is from the new Tom Hanks sequel to the Tom Wolfe book that was way too good.

Sherman McCoy resurrected.

Never drive in the Bronx with your mistress in the car.***

Dec 31, 2020, 3:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THIS SCARES ME!

Dec 31, 2020, 2:08 PM

WAKE UP AMERICA BLM ARE A TERRORIST!

Honey please, let’s get back to Westchester County.***

Dec 31, 2020, 3:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 965
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic