Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bear with me, please, while I vent. Like all true Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,626

Bear with me, please, while I vent. Like all true Tiger

Oct 20, 2013, 9:44 PM

fans, I am hurt and disappointed by lat night's performance. I certainly understand Clemson fans expressing their feelings on a forum like this one. I never have visited FGF, nor do I plan to. Make no mistake, I dislike our in-state rivals with a passion. Still, I rarely directly hurl personal insults their way unless it is in retaliation. If I ever do make a disparaging remark about them, it is on a Clemson site where the SCU crowd should not be anyway. I am incredulous today, however, after seeing all of the nasty, venomous, attacks on Clemson and personal attacks on Dabo by SC supporters posted on my Facebook. All the references to Clemsoning. tasteless photos of Dabo, photos of our fans last night, and many references to Clemsux and choking. The worst culprit is a guy, who still hasn't stopped, who I have job referrenced twice, and know that my recommendations were a big factor in his being hired both times. You can bet your sweet @$$, that will never happen again. His team loses, of course he is not an alumnus, and all he can do is run my alma mater down in a most tasteless manner. All I can say is karma is truly a beeyoch, and the Good Lord blessed me with a great memory. The line has been crossed.

Thanks to all for enduring this rant, I needed it for my sleep tonight.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bear with me, please, while I vent. Like all true Tiger

Oct 20, 2013, 9:49 PM

Grudges get awful heavy bro. Besides, you'll get the last laugh at the end of the year when we finish off their 6 & 6 campaign by thrashing them in their own house and end this non sense.

Oct 20, 2013, 9:51 PM

Most of my feathered friends have been pretty quiet, at least to me personally. I wasn't near a computer for several hours after the game so maybe most of their cheap shots and cackling scrolled off the front page. However there have been one or two who can't keep their trap shut, and it's not something I will soon forget.

YEp..and at least we got ranked #3 and where were they then

Oct 20, 2013, 9:54 PM

and Now?! GoTiGERS..keep plugging Team!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: YEp..and at least we got ranked #3 and where were they then

Oct 20, 2013, 9:58 PM

What really gets me is the ones who go on and on like they hadn't just lost to a terrible Tennessee team earlier in the day. ...Which I'm really glad happened, because otherwise living in this state would be completely, utterly unbearable this week...

The thing is, I am concerned about getting our ship righted,

Oct 20, 2013, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Bear with me, please, while I vent. Like all true Tiger ]

it didn't cross my mind to worry about SCU until I saw all of their Facebook posts. I meam. they dropped about 10 spots themselves. I have found this one individual has a demented hatred for Clemson that is well beyond where a healthy mind would venture. Steering clear of this one. He needs help. A creepy infatuation I expect to see on one of those CSI show villians.

Re: Bear with me rant

Oct 20, 2013, 10:01 PM

I have a coot friend, not an alumnus who didn't waste a 2nd jumping on my page to log insults . "And there is orange in the exits" . On and on. The fool has forgotten two things. 1. We play then in November and his words will haunt him 2. He is my VENDOR at work. And his words may come back to haunt him sooner rather than later. Ugh!

Oct 20, 2013, 10:08 PM

What do you guys buy from him? Just curious.

People are really ignorant when they are making fun of their

Oct 20, 2013, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Bear with me rant ]

managers and clients schools' teams. If they think it doesn't get noted, then they do have the brains of chickens.

Oct 20, 2013, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Bear with me rant ]

Cut him off at the knees, and let his boss know why you don't want to do business with them anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your opening statement said it all you are TRUE tiger fan.

Oct 20, 2013, 10:15 PM

I really believe that people are born to lead and others are born to, well be led. That is what your average dirtpecker fan is someone who has to be always watched and repeatedly told what to do. When no one is watching or supervising them this is how they act. After generations of losing I think the gene is in their pedigree and are born with this disposition. I am sure someone will come up with a medical term to define it sooner or later.

Message was edited by: Coothater®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your opening statement said it all you are TRUE tiger fan.

Oct 20, 2013, 10:20 PM

I think it's called "having the most arrogant, deluded fan base in America", and I'm not referring to that school in Columbia!

Oct 20, 2013, 10:27 PM

You should let that be a good lesson to you. They have nothing to add.

True, and they insist on adding it anyway. I am generally

Oct 20, 2013, 11:40 PM

a well mannered professional person, but these inbred coots are sometimes able to ignite the fuel that powers my recessed linthead heritage tendancies acquired during my raising on a mill hill. This is probably not a good thing for me, but it is worse for the instigator. I have been pushed enough now, so I guess we just need declare war.

Re: True, and they insist on adding it anyway. I am generally

Oct 21, 2013, 11:29 AM

I, too, come from "lint head" lineage (J.P. Stevens for generations), though I am retired from another industry, and I guess that's where I get my work ethic, my values and my quick retaliatory temper. All is not lost just because we lost to a great FSU team,. The progress we have made and continue to make at Clemson, even with the very lofty standards we have to live with, is unmistakable. We will be better for this humiliation. It will add metal to the character of our team I would bet.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,626
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic