Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The saga continues.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

The saga continues.

Dec 30, 2020, 11:37 AM

https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1344307458085412867

Now run to politifacts and see how they debunk this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know how I know this isn't hard to debunk?

Dec 30, 2020, 11:42 AM

1) You posted it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I expected no less from you.

Dec 30, 2020, 11:53 AM

Rather than using your head for something other than a hatrack you automatically dismiss anything which doesn't fit your politics. Thus, you chased your tails for 2 1/2 yrs on a Russia collusion hoax.

If I had your record of distinguishing fact from fiction over the last four years I'd be ashamed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I expected no less from you.

Dec 30, 2020, 12:02 PM

You mean the Russians he apparently owes at least $300 million and maybe as much as a billion dollars to, through a bunch of shell companies, which was revealed just a couple months ago when Trump's taxes were finally leaked to the New York Times[/]? Those Russians?

Or the ones who the FBI established hacked the DNC server on the very same day Trump suggested they do so and then passed the stolen contents on to WikiLeaks via Roger Stone...who was convicted and sentenced to jail but then had his sentence commuted and was subsequently pardoned by Donald Trump, who he never rolled on? Maybe those Russians?

Yeah. Nothing whatsoever to see there. Total hoax.

Robert Mueller said he found no evidence that any American..

Dec 30, 2020, 12:50 PM

conspired with Russia. What you have presented is a bunch of leftwing bullchit.

False.

Dec 30, 2020, 1:39 PM

There was plenty of evidence, just not enough to justify indictments. I routinely give you lists of facts constituting evidence. You've admitted that they were true.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I expected no less from you.

Dec 30, 2020, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Re: I expected no less from you. ]

Quo, you go on about those pesky Ruskos almost daily. Please tell us one way Putin or his lackeys affected the 2016 election. Just one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Russia hacked the DNC and released the emails through

Dec 30, 2020, 2:34 PM

wikileaks.

Here's a useful document written by our GOP friends in the Senate about Russia's election meddling. They make claims as specific as, "At the direction of the Kremlin, the IRA sought to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton's chances of success and supporting Donald Trump."

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2.pdf

Russia also made at attempt to hack the RNC too.

Dec 30, 2020, 3:38 PM

If Podesta hadn't fallen for a plishing expedition and Hillary hadn't stored her emails on an unsecured server Russians wouldn't have been able to hack the DNC. When you drop your drawers, grease your butt and spread your cheeks...chit happens. Dem brought all that upon themselves.

How many people here changed their vote because of Hillary's emails or Russian hacking?

Re: Russia hacked the DNC and released the emails through

Dec 30, 2020, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Russia hacked the DNC and released the emails through ]

That about sums it up nicely. Good of a bipartisan Senate Committee to put all that together.

Re: The saga continues.

Dec 30, 2020, 11:48 AM

Oh GOD ... Carlsbad and Tigerbalm will be along in short order to denigrate and demean Hawley as a conspiracy nut!

Dec 30, 2020, 11:51 AM

1988 is on to something. Sadly he will have to take all of this info to his grave with nobody understanding. Sad. Sigh.

Dec 30, 2020, 11:49 AM

What is there to debunk, aside from Hawley's assertion...which has already been thoroughly debunked?

It's just political posturing for the base. I know dumb people think that if you repeat a lie enough times you can somehow will it to be true...which may actually be true in politics to a larger extent than we'd like, but it's also why Team Trump was 1-for-59 in actual courtrooms where evidence and facts are the only things that matter.

It doesn't matter a jot in the end...except maybe for Hawley. Coincidentally, I'm sure, Hawley's frequently mentioned as a guy with possible ambitions for a presidential run in 2024. Which might suggest he's more than sort of a show pony...but hey. You wanna believe he's sincere, suit yourself. You will anyway.

Dec 30, 2020, 11:51 AM

Is that a one horse pony show?

You guys don't think he will contest the certifications?

Dec 30, 2020, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re: The saga continues. ]

I'm not sure debunking his contention(s) has anything to do with it. Somehow you do?

Re: You guys don't think he will contest the certifications?

Dec 30, 2020, 7:55 PM

Yes, he will object in the House. So will a couple of other reactionary Reps.

But it will come to nothing - because the vast majority of the House - including many Republicans understand that there is no evidence upon which to challenge the votes of the EC.

Good, now we get to watch his own party vote against

Dec 30, 2020, 12:22 PM

all his nutjob conspiracy theory claims.

Wait a second.

Dec 30, 2020, 12:40 PM

What happened to this part of the saga? You keep starting new subplots without resolving the old ones. This is worse than watching Lost.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I accept my contentions as fact and you guys make it so..

Dec 30, 2020, 12:47 PM

easy to dismiss your contentions being that you run to google for a fact check with typically ignores any factor contrary to their goal. Therefor, we continue to move on.

It's gotten so bad that I got a TD on a post asking for our nation to reopen business on the news that the virus mutation found is less deadly. WTPH is wrong with you guys? Who will you argue with if you run me off? Is that what y'all want?

Re: I accept my contentions as fact and you guys make it so..

Dec 30, 2020, 12:58 PM

Whoa! CT88, can you refute that?***

Dec 30, 2020, 1:09 PM

Re: Whoa! CT88, can you refute that?***

Dec 30, 2020, 1:14 PM

Case closed. I had to see it to believe it myself, but there it is. I think 1988 owes some apologies to everyone. I forgive him, but come on..

Are you saying Trump might tell the truth now?***

Dec 30, 2020, 3:40 PM

He's a liar, you can't believe anything he says.

Dec 30, 2020, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Whoa! CT88, can you refute that?*** ]

:)

Re: I accept my contentions as fact and you guys make it so..

Dec 30, 2020, 7:59 PM [ in reply to I accept my contentions as fact and you guys make it so.. ]

Yes, please take your nonsensical rantings somewhere else. They diminish the quality of discussion here (I didn't think that was possible). I don't believe anyone here will miss your P&R posts at all.

No, you guys wouldn't have a whipping boy if I left.

Dec 30, 2020, 8:17 PM

If nothing else this is seniority issue and I have about 8 yrs on your dumbasz. ;)

Re: No, you guys wouldn't have a whipping boy if I left.

Dec 30, 2020, 9:01 PM

YOU asked the question: Who will you argue with if you run me off? Is that what y'all want?

All I did was answer it honestly.

Trying to pull seniority is weak.

You mad bro ??

False.

Dec 30, 2020, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: I accept my contentions as fact and you guys make it so.. ]

I would greatly miss CT1988 if he left, and I highly doubt I'm the only one.

Re: False.

Dec 30, 2020, 9:01 PM

I agree.

Major kudos to you, 88, for an exceptional and well-

Dec 30, 2020, 1:51 PM

orchestrated troll campaign you've been on since Election Day. My hat's off to you, sir, but the jig is up.

It finally dawned on me that there is no way, no way, that someone of your esteem, intellect, and standing, on top of a Clemson degree, could possibly be as ignorant of facts and reality than you've been portraying on here daily and often. It's just not statistically possible. I mean, claiming that Wayne County didn't certify their votes, which they did of course, but over objections that revolved around only 450 ballots or so in a race Trump lost by 150,000 +. Obviously you know better. Duh!

Then the Antrim County pivot you made, with the “official” report claiming lots of nefarious activity, yet a hand recount audit of the printed ballots that voters received prior to tabulation netted only 12 votes difference – obviously not a volume to have any impact whatsoever, and typical of pretty much every precinct everywhere in America. And of course no one has shared an instance of a Trump voter noticing their printed ballot had been changed on them unknowingly, anywhere, as part of the Dominion voting process. Not in Michigan. Not in Wisconsin. Not in Georgia. Not a one.

And those parts about overturning an election and advocating for a coup a la banana republic style - a frontal assault on the pillars of American democracy, and somehow framing that as patriotic - Ha! And treating baseless charges and spurious speculation about election fraud from those sham non-legal hearings - none of which have generated even a modicum of relief from actual courts of law - as the gospel - outstanding!

Just an excellent job. Well done. You’ve really played the long con on here with us but good. I applaud you.

Go Tigers, and wishes for a Happy New Year.

Again, well done. Steak knife worthy effort.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My heart swells from your love.***

Dec 30, 2020, 3:42 PM

Re: My heart swells from your love.***

Dec 30, 2020, 8:03 PM

matches your swollen brain

Re: Major kudos to you, 88, for an exceptional and well-

Dec 30, 2020, 8:01 PM [ in reply to Major kudos to you, 88, for an exceptional and well- ]

Lou,

Could Miura be playing the same long con - or is he really as obtuse as he portrays ??

Asking for a friend.

Dec 30, 2020, 8:55 PM

I don't know about Miura, but NJDEV seems like an obvious troll to me. But these days, Poe's Law rules all.

Dec 30, 2020, 9:18 PM

NJ comes across as an auto bot for an alt-right version of Weekly World News. It's got an entertainment side, and the posts play out like a serial of sorts.

Miura is full on whack - no subtle play there. A deep diver and true believer to the core, with a healthy dose of agitation. No long con there other than the one it's under.

Whadoiknow. It's T-Net.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### yeah! Let's do this!

Dec 30, 2020, 2:20 PM

All we need is some idiot like Tuberville to object in the Senate and we get a full on vote. Make them go on the record on whether on not US citizens' votes count. Can't wait for this.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In you heart of hearts (lip quiver), do you really think

Dec 30, 2020, 2:26 PM

this dueling electors thing is going to work to keep Trump in office?

It's not as if it's never happened.***

Dec 30, 2020, 3:44 PM

Re: It's not as if it's never happened.***

Dec 30, 2020, 8:03 PM

source ?

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic