Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The sad thing about Bernie dropping out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

The sad thing about Bernie dropping out

Apr 10, 2020, 9:28 AM

It puts Larry David out of work. He had the Bernie impersonation down pat

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The sad thing about Bernie dropping out

Apr 10, 2020, 9:31 AM

But on the flip side, the realtor that the DNC is working with to buy Bernie a new house is gonna make some bank.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2020, 9:46 AM

Even sadder that Biden not dropping out.I think Obama going to work on that so Dems can get Cuomo as their nominee.I even heard someone suggest Obama.Not sure if Obama could run again or not?Anyway they are probably up to something to shuck their presumptive nominee.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2020, 9:51 AM

Cuomo probably needs to tend to the job he has

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2020, 9:56 AM

Can’t argue that.Must be hard for him to make those ventilators he needed in his basement.Maybe he could have bought some before the pandemic?

Apr 10, 2020, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: The sad thing about Bernie dropping out ]

okay, the fact that you are presumably a citizen of this country and don't know if Obama can run again or not is not filling me with confidence. Biden is currently beating Trump's &&& in swing states, so no, the sad concern on your part is not really effective. Maybe you guys can try something new, because comparing Biden's and Trump's mental states isn't working out real well for you so far.

Apr 10, 2020, 10:32 AM

Biden can't make it through an interview, much less a debate. Perhaps you're banking on the sympathy vote?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2020, 10:37 AM

Have you ever watched more than a minute of trump attempting to 'speak'? His biggest, best brain is clearly no good.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2020, 10:46 AM

Yes I watched the silver tongued Obama lie so eloquently I almost believed him.Clinton a good speaker too.It is not Biden’s oratory skills that worry me.Being president may require you know what day it is,where you are and what office you are running for?

Apr 10, 2020, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: The sad thing about Bernie dropping out ]

Someone mentioned it not me.Never really thought about it.Guess I should have googled it to keep from getting insulted by you.

Apr 10, 2020, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Re: The sad thing about Bernie dropping out ]

Lmao where you getting your info CNN ??? Trump will curd stomp sleepy joe

Apr 10, 2020, 11:27 AM

Not so fast... My friend

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is Republican wisdom at its finest.

Apr 10, 2020, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Re: The sad thing about Bernie dropping out ]

Unsurprisingly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is Republican wisdom at its finest.

Apr 10, 2020, 10:55 AM

Don’t worry yourself about Republican wisdom.I’ve been able to get through life just fine thanks to Clemson.You libs just love that gotcha moment to insult don’t you?Kinda like the mainstream media.

Apr 10, 2020, 10:59 AM

You didn’t know Obama couldn’t run again and you went to Clemson?? I think not

Apr 10, 2020, 11:47 AM

I figured Schiff and Pelosi would find a way to ratify the Constitution in the middle of the night??If you “think” I didn’t go to Clemson that is certainly your opinion.More importantly than that,I hope some of you “think” before you vote.Please.

Forget thinking before you vote, I hope you don’t vote.

Apr 10, 2020, 12:15 PM

We don’t need people who aren’t smart enough to realize a president can’t serve more than 2 terms making decisions that affect the rest of us.

Not for nothing, but I’m guessing you’d be terribly disappointed

Apr 10, 2020, 12:25 PM

in the impact to the electorate if you instituted that criteria for voting eligibility.

null

What would be disappointing about hypothetically doing that?

Apr 10, 2020, 12:31 PM

Having some kind of competency test you had to take before you vote. What would expect that to do to the electorate?

Apr 10, 2020, 10:05 AM

Will US voters be smart enough to figure out that Biden was part of the team that led the slowest ever recovery from a recession?

A strong recovery from this COVID-19 economic disaster is going to require the right leadership.

Apr 10, 2020, 10:13 AM

Many are not smart enough.Poll number I just saw is a dead heat.Hope they did a lot of polling in NY and California.How can you listen to Biden speak and conclude you will vote for him?

Apr 10, 2020, 10:48 AM

I wouldn’t put much stock in polls led by the MSM. We saw how they worked out in 2016. There’s a reason why Biden wants to cancel any debates prior to election. He’s toast!

Apr 10, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: The sad thing about Bernie dropping out ]

I wouldn’t put much stock in polls led by the MSM. We saw how they worked out in 2016. There’s a reason why Biden wants to cancel any debates prior to election. He’s toast!

Because your other choice is Trump. Same reason

Apr 10, 2020, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: The sad thing about Bernie dropping out ]

some people voted for Trump in 2016, there was no way they were gonna vote for Hillary. I’ve heard Biden speak, I’m not a fan of his, but he has my vote. Because there is no chance I would ever vote for Trump.

Also you shouldn’t be calling anyone else “not smart enough.”

Apr 10, 2020, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Re: The sad thing about Bernie dropping out ]

You were thinking Obama might run again.

Apr 10, 2020, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: The sad thing about Bernie dropping out ]

THEY WONT GET IT FROM THIS ADMINISTRATION. THE REPUBLICANS ARE RESPOCIBLE FOR THE 2008 RECESSION AND THIS DISMANTLING OF OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WHO IS RESPOSIBLE FOR A WORLD PANADEMIC.

Apr 10, 2020, 10:18 AM

Slow down,get the caps lock off and use spell check??

Apr 10, 2020, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: The sad thing about Bernie dropping out ]

The Bush administration bears a great deal of responsibility for not recognizing and addressing the course we were on...

but anyone who knows anything knows that the Clinton administration's push for sub-prime mortgages was the primary culprit for what happened in 2008.

Apr 10, 2020, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Re: The sad thing about Bernie dropping out ]

LOL!!! Yeah, the "slowest recovery from a recession ever." 8 years of the longest economic expansion in history. Actually reduced the budget deficit for the last 6 of those years.

Apr 10, 2020, 10:47 AM

I wonder what changed after those first two years of Obama?

Regardless, the national debt doubled during Obama's 8 years. Pres. Trump had done reasonably well and not racking up debt during his first term until this virus mess.

I bet he's pretty down about it.***

Apr 10, 2020, 10:21 AM

Apr 10, 2020, 1:29 PM

is the shortage of toilet paper with the democrat party needed to wipe the residue from Bernie off its butt crack.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent piece from the NY Times on him recently (LINK).

Apr 10, 2020, 2:37 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/04/style/larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm-coronavirus-psa.html

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic