Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The sad reality of Joseph Biden...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

The sad reality of Joseph Biden...

Jan 20, 2021, 10:32 AM

There are obvious cognitive issues. Any observant person knows that. Is Joe aware of his difficulties? Are his handlers aware? Is Jill aware? Is Kumala aware? Is Obama aware?

The short answer is YES!

If you examine the facts and the history of Joe Biden over the past nine months ( or years) there are warning signs of Joe's demise and, of course Joe knows it. He looks uneasy behind the podium, afraid he might get the question that twists him into a knot! He often looks lost and confused. Nobody deteriorates mentally like this and isn't aware of it, first hand. YOU know when you're sick. And sadly and tragically, at some point,the stricken patient has no idea what's going on around him/ her. That point is closer than you think. Surely, Joe knows

I've seen and talked with many Alzheimer's patients and their families. I've seen it in my own family. The common underlying theme was always that the patients themselves knew they were impaired. They could sense it 'advancing': losing things around the house, forgetting names, bumping into walls and tripping, confused about events and so on. The families backed that up, too. And they (patient and family) attempt to develop coping habits to allow them to shrug off what they know is happening, ever so slowly in most cases..

Look at Joe. He dismisses a cognitive test, which is all you really need to know. He sees his handlers all around him protecting him, controlling him continuously, especially outside of the basement bunker, flashing off press releases that Joe would be incapable of understanding and acting as his surrogate..

Have you ever seen Joe say, 'I don't need a TelePrompTer or notes, stop controlling me, let's have a full scale, real live press conference'. Of course not. Joe KNOWS and he's just barely hanging on. It's really quite sad.

Has he ever taken questions from conservative reporters? His questions and questioners have almost always been scripted. Jill is nervously at his side continuously, ready to shield him, often cutting off questions that will confuse Joe or embarrass him. She, too, looks scared and on edge.

Joe was, imo, the accidental president. He wasn't supposed to win the primaries. But Clyburn pushed him to a win in SC and the Dems were trapped! And here we are, with a dire situation, the deniers notwithstanding.

God help us.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Person, woman, man, camera, TV.*****

Jan 20, 2021, 10:35 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Person, woman, man, camera, TV.*****

Jan 20, 2021, 10:37 AM

Re: Person, woman, man, camera, TV.*****

Jan 20, 2021, 10:42 AM

Wallace: In the Fox poll, they asked people, who is more competent? Who’s got—whose mind is sounder? Biden beats you in that.

Trump: Well, I’ll tell you what, let’s take a test. Let’s take a test right now. Let’s go down, Joe and I will take a test. Let him take the same test that I took.

Wallace: Incidentally, I took the test too when I heard that you passed it.

Trump: Yeah, how did you do?

Wallace: It’s not – well it’s not the hardest test. They have a picture and it says “what’s that” and it’s an elephant.

Trump: No, no, no… You see, that’s all misrepresentation.

Wallace: Well, that’s what it was on the web.

Trump: It’s all misrepresentation. Because, yes, the first few questions are easy, but I’ll bet you couldn’t even answer the last five questions. I’ll bet you couldn’t, they get very hard, the last five questions.

Wallace: Well, one of them was count back from 100 by seven.

Trump: Let me tell you…

Wallace: Ninety-three.

Trump: …you couldn’t answer—you couldn’t answer many of the questions.

Wallace: OK, what’s the question?

Trump: I’ll get you the test, I’d like to give it. I’ll guarantee you that Joe Biden could not answer those questions.

Wallace: OK.

Trump: And I answered all 35 questions correctly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When Wallace said “93” was the best.*****

Jan 20, 2021, 11:08 AM

It looks like a Geritol convention today.

Jan 20, 2021, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Person, woman, man, camera, TV.***** ]

Not a political statement in any way. Just an observation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The sad reality of Joseph Biden...

Jan 20, 2021, 10:42 AM

Jan 20, 2021, 11:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of Alzheimers,

Jan 20, 2021, 11:15 AM

do you remember that you made this post yesterday? 4 times, in fact. And the day before that. Oh, and also the 6 days before that, multiple times per day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!***

Jan 20, 2021, 11:26 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speaking of Alzheimers,

Jan 20, 2021, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Speaking of Alzheimers, ]

You deniers need a lot of repetition. You're welcome.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2021, 11:25 AM

Miura, You are a sick man.

Jan 20, 2021, 2:27 PM

You made my day. Your response confirms that I nailed it and..............triggered you! You snowflakes are something to behold.

Jan 20, 2021, 11:27 AM

Miura, a strong consensus of the left and the right and a majority of Americans know and state that Donald Trump was the worst president in the history of the United States.

Come at me bro!

Jan 20, 2021, 12:03 PM

The sad reality is Joe and Jill's marriage is a sham. They can't stand one another but you will never hear this from the MSM because they have to push the myth that they met on a blind date and are each others soulmates. Total BS.

Now that Joe is president and the inauguration is almost over, Joe's cokehead daughter will be getting divorced by her husband.

And some say Trump's family is F'ed up!

Jan 20, 2021, 1:35 PM

I love when you reactionaries predict the future . . .

. . . but you couldn't seeing your naked emperor getting beat.

Jan 20, 2021, 2:15 PM

The reality is I didn't vote for Trump. But the real sad reality is that people on the left have been brainwashed into thinking Trump is sooooooo much worse than everyone else but if they opened their minds they would plainly see Biden is just as bad if not worse. The difference is Biden has been in DC so long that he know were all the bodies are buried (figuratively speaking). He's the teflon don of politics. Harris exposed him in the debate (Joe exposes himself in private) and she was rewarded with the VP position to shut her up.

Jan 20, 2021, 2:21 PM

Refreshing, logical post!

He has a live-in doctor, just like

Jan 20, 2021, 2:21 PM

Michael Jackson did.

Nothing can go wrong here!

Replies: 18
| visibility 1