Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know some folks don't wanna hear it, but...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

I know some folks don't wanna hear it, but...

Nov 4, 2020, 8:18 PM

1. Counting mail-in ballots by hand happens every election year. This isn't new.
2. States don't declare winners on Election Night. They're still counting, including point #1.
3. We all know there is an overwhelming record number of mail-in votes this year due to COVID.
4. Counting such an overwhelming number is going to take a lot of time, especially when they're still trickling in depending on the state.
5. This isn't illegal. This isn't fraud. It's still the same process, just with a lot more to count this time.
6. States collecting ballots after Election Day, like NC or PA, falls under their law. It's legal if postmarked.
7. They weren't allowed to count these ballots first per demand from the GOP.
8. Just because you don't like the likely outcome and this situation is unusual this time, it doesn't mean there's any cheating or fraud. You just desperately want there to be fraud.
9. When this is all done, Biden will likely have too many states for Trump to challenge them all in court.
10. If you're sitting there angry that this hasn't been resolved or believing this whole process is shenanigans, take a few minutes to read up on the process before stamping your feet and declaring fraud.
11. Trump didn't win.
12. Trump didn't win.
13. Trump didn't win.
14. Fascists declare victory in elections where they know they aren't going to win.

See what I did there?!?! 14 Points!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Perfectly said***

Nov 4, 2020, 8:22 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Perfectly said***

Nov 4, 2020, 9:33 PM

PA Supreme Court ruled ballots without postmark received after Election Day would be counted.

When there are over 100,000 votes that suddenly show up in the middle of the night, “all for Biden,” there may just be something afoot.

Esp. when the “blue wave” ends up losing House seats for the Dems.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You sound like somebody that just lost an election.***

Nov 6, 2020, 8:37 PM

I know you're too smart to really believe that happened. If

Nov 6, 2020, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Perfectly said*** ]

it did, that's the perfect evidence they need to take into court. Problem is, it didn't happen. You know that. You are a very intelligent person. He can peddle that to some of his flock, but he shouldn't be able to pull that over on you. Deep down, you know that didn't happen.

Maybe if your moron president hadn't tried to de-legitimize mail votes

Nov 7, 2020, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Perfectly said*** ]

They wouldn't be coming in all for Biden.

Amazing how that works.

1. Convince your dumb followers that the only way to vote legitimately is in person

2. Biden supporters roll their eyes and don't buy that BS, so they safely and legally vote by mail.

3. Trump's moron supporters act surprised when all the mail in votes come in for Biden.

Does that clear that up?

Aren’t Mail in/absentee ballots the first to be counted

Nov 4, 2020, 8:26 PM

Starting at 8 am of Election Day?
Why aren’t those ballots already counted?

Some states required that they couldn't be counted until

Nov 4, 2020, 8:28 PM

after the polls closed...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wasn’t asking you, Solos***

Nov 4, 2020, 8:29 PM

I was answering you, bengaline***

Nov 4, 2020, 8:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I was not talking to you.***

Nov 4, 2020, 8:36 PM

And then yall were not talking to each other***

Nov 4, 2020, 8:45 PM

And then no one was talking to me***

then I was talking to myself :(

:(

I don't go for slap fights...***

Nov 4, 2020, 9:07 PM

Re: Aren’t Mail in/absentee ballots the first to be counted

Nov 4, 2020, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Aren’t Mail in/absentee ballots the first to be counted ]

Not in every state depending on their mailing laws.

If we want to explore better methods next year or discuss potential incompetency, sure. But every vote needs to count, and it's sad that a president is working so hard to undermine democracy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Every vote that is legitimately qualified and voted in time!***

Nov 4, 2020, 8:32 PM

Re: Every vote that is legitimately qualified and voted in time!***

Nov 4, 2020, 8:35 PM

Yep, and that includes the ones that came in after Election Day in PA and NC according to law.

They're legal. HTH.

According to the modified PA decision

Nov 4, 2020, 8:38 PM

Originally they had to be in by Election Day
They changed the ####### rules!
That is what is being contested...

The rule ON ELECTION DAY

Nov 4, 2020, 8:41 PM

Has to be what matters. Think about what you are saying, to go by your desired repealing of the rule that was in place on election day does NOTHING except disenfranchise people who were playing by the rule as it was given to them.

Anyone arguing changing the rule AFTER election day (and back dating that change) cannot, with a straight face, claim to be doing anything but stopping folks from having their vote counted. It serves absolutely no other purpose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: According to the modified PA decision

Nov 4, 2020, 10:16 PM [ in reply to According to the modified PA decision ]

Bengaline,

Just take your assss-whupping like a man, wouldja ?

Re: According to the modified PA decision

Nov 5, 2020, 8:48 AM

Man, get a clue. Blue, even with a Biden win which I expect, had taken the ass-whooping.

Look, you have the MSM completely advertising for the democrats. Social media actively interfering with republicans/conservative messages. The economy has tanked. > 200,000 people dead, under Trump. Riots, looting, cops being killed, cops killing people...

and you lose ground in the House and Republicans will maintain the Senate. And, Biden will barely eek out the win.

As a whole, considering the situational context and number of repub seats up, this is a complete rebuke of the democrats. Complete.

And, I said it yesterday...you think you have won, but you have Kamala Harris as POTUS candidate in 2024 - a guaranteed loser. Write it down right now - she will lose, but there is no way out for the democrats - they MUST pick her as candidate.

If Trump were to win this election, there is no way Republicans win again in 2024. So, it is a good trade at this point to quell the misery of much of the USA's population and shut the MSM up for several years.

Plus, as soon as Biden declares victory, his death count under COVID starts. Even as POTUS-elect, he needs to act to "stamp it out" as he has declared he can do. If he does or does not, the death count will be his to own starting very soon.

PA has been sequestering all ballots received after

Nov 6, 2020, 8:52 PM [ in reply to According to the modified PA decision ]

election day and hasn't counted them yet. They've been stating that for days and ordered counties to keep them separate and not tally them until the court offers more clarity. In PA they're on the sideline for now and haven't factored in to the current totals.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By the rules

Nov 4, 2020, 8:35 PM [ in reply to Every vote that is legitimately qualified and voted in time!*** ]

That were conveyed to the electorate in each state prior to the election.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep

Nov 4, 2020, 8:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Aren’t Mail in/absentee ballots the first to be counted ]

That's the thing that has to be hammered home. Every vote should count. The rules of voting MUST not change after election day. If folks in PA were told their vote would count if it was received by a certain day, then that's the rule we HAVE to play by.

I'm not going to pretend that political hacks on the other side wouldn't be playing these same games if it benefited them, but it seems antithetical to what I want to believe America is to suggest that anyone should be desperately looking for political means to disenfranchise anyone.

Re: Yep

Nov 4, 2020, 8:36 PM

Exactly. If they want to change the rules for future elections because they don't like how this one went down, sure. Let's have that conversation.

But every vote counts this time.

You are a ####### idiot

Nov 4, 2020, 8:40 PM

The rules don’t change at the 11th hous just bc liberals want it...

No, they changed

Nov 4, 2020, 8:44 PM

Because the post office has been a crap show, and it was (evidently legitimately) seen as potentially a problematic part of the voting mechanism.

Changing the rule prior to election day disenfranchised no one. It harmed no one in any real demonstrable way. Trying to retroactively change the rule post election day can ONLY serve to disenfranchise individuals.

*THAT* is the hill you wish to die on? Denying folks the right to have their votes count?

That has yet to be be proven.

Nov 4, 2020, 8:46 PM

The Post Office crap is just an excuse

I can tell you

Nov 4, 2020, 9:00 PM

That at least anecdotally my mail is running VERY slow. Things that used to get here in a day are taking a week.

With that said, you can argue the rule shouldn't be repeated for next election cycle. Fine, have that discussion. But you absolutely 100% cannot with a straight face argue against the only effect of changing the rule now for the Tuesday is to disenfranchise folks. That should be sacrilegious.

No, the rule cannot change in middle of the game

Nov 4, 2020, 9:24 PM

This election...you guys are insane..

Game time was election day.***

Nov 4, 2020, 9:26 PM

Tell us what rules changed.***

Nov 4, 2020, 9:32 PM [ in reply to No, the rule cannot change in middle of the game ]

You sound like...

Nov 4, 2020, 9:31 PM [ in reply to That has yet to be be proven. ]

A kid who has realized he can't win this game of Monopoly, so he's trying to kick the board and claim people don't actually have hotels on certain properties.

Re: That has yet to be be proven.

Nov 4, 2020, 10:26 PM [ in reply to That has yet to be be proven. ]

Please stop being stupid. Nothing is worth your credibility. You will either accept that America is tired and angry at the Fool you support, or you will not.

Please don't be offended that most of the world sees you as a fool.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...

Nov 4, 2020, 9:30 PM [ in reply to You are a ####### idiot ]

I mean, you're kind of the one who is showing he doesn't understand how elections work. Or percentages.

No need to pretend

Nov 4, 2020, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Yep ]

Gore proved it already.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indeed, and it was repugnant then.***

Differentstates, different order.Pennsylvania did mail in

Nov 6, 2020, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Aren’t Mail in/absentee ballots the first to be counted ]

and absentee last. Trump knew that and that's why, even with a big lead, he came on tv and called for them to stop counting.

Nope. GOP fought tooth and nail to have them not be counted first***

Nov 7, 2020, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Aren’t Mail in/absentee ballots the first to be counted ]

Exactly

Nov 4, 2020, 9:00 PM

I don't care if there are strict rules, but you can't complain after those rules were agreed upon.

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic