Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The reason we were never in it with Zamir
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

The reason we were never in it with Zamir

Jun 27, 2017, 8:03 PM

Is a guy named Feaster who is currently on our team. Many considered him the number one running back last year.

Why commit to a school that has a number one back already? It's all about playing time and Z obviously saw the writing on the wall. Now we need to get behind Feaster and support him 100per cent. I saw a lot from him last year that is very encouraging. I hope we can develop a game plan that gets him the ball in the open field. This dude is fast.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The reason we were never in it with Zamir

Jun 27, 2017, 8:13 PM

FWIW... Zamir's teammates made the same comments. Out of UNC, UGA, Bama, and Clem... Bama and Clemson's backfields were already "a little too crowded" or whatever the quote was.

Im okay with riding the Feaster train this year.. No problem with that at all!

Agree 100%

Jun 27, 2017, 8:21 PM

UGA's backfield is wide open after 2017.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree 100%

Jun 27, 2017, 8:24 PM

And by wide open, I mean.. Nick Chubb and Sony Michel are both seniors this year.

And, UGA's #3 running back is a soph who was a 3* coming out of HS and was ranked the 53rd best RB in the country.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree 100%

Jun 28, 2017, 2:46 PM [ in reply to Agree 100% ]

I wouldn't say wide open though. UGA has like 9 RB's either on the roster or committed.

Ian Donald-McIntyre RFr.
Elijah Holyfield So.
Prather Hudson RFr.
Brian Herrien So.

They just got D'Andre Swift on campus this past week. So that's 6 RB's returning next year.

Dante Dixon Sr.
Nick Chubb Sr.
Sony Michel Sr.
Avery McNeely Sr.

We have 5 RBs that are on the roster now and if they all come back next year...we'll still have 5 on the roster....2 of which will be Srs by then, 1 Jr and 2 Sophs.

Not much difference IMO unless he feels the UGA RB's are less formidable than the Clemson ones.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2017, 8:38 PM

Ding, ding, ding! I wouldn't be surprised if he saw this too. Granted, he is gifted, but so are the ones we have. Our guys take no backseat to anybody's RB's. The real IQ test comes when comparing Dabo to Kirby. Our guys have chosen very wisely.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's one reason

Jun 27, 2017, 8:42 PM
IMG_1348.PNG(258.6 K)

Might be others

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he signed with the Dodgers?***

Jun 27, 2017, 9:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

BS - just this simple...

Jun 27, 2017, 9:26 PM

not a Clemson Man...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Zamir would play ahead of feaster***

Jun 27, 2017, 9:29 PM

Jun 27, 2017, 9:34 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1705782

Glad you agree...

Jun 27, 2017, 9:41 PM

Dean Legee, one of the writers for DawgPost.com said on the radio station I was listening to tonight that the main "problem" with Clemson was the offense. Zamir really wanted to be in a power offense and didn't think he'd fit well in our offense. Fwiw

Jun 27, 2017, 9:58 PM

That's ridiculous. He's isn't a power back...he literally runs the exact same offense in HS that we run. He's a finess back and is a perfect back for the spread...he's going to get killed in between the tackles running against Ds like Bama...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Nope

Jun 27, 2017, 9:52 PM

By last year you mean 2 years ago. Feaster would be a JR by the time White got on campus and if Feaster blows up he could declare for the NFL Draft after White's freshman year.

Etienne is the only scholarship RB that White would have to contest with for any substantial time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nope

Jun 28, 2017, 7:59 AM

That is very true. I'm sure ZW is only concerned about being in the starting lineup for a couple of years. Feaster would cause no problems at all would he? Get real

that's asinine, Chubb and Michel are still at UGA***

Jun 27, 2017, 11:43 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feaster

Jun 28, 2017, 2:51 PM

Check out my new icon

Jun 28, 2017, 3:09 PM

come on man, he would have been a day 1 impact guy if he would have picked Clemson. He wanted to play in an offense that will give him the ball 25-35 times a game. Not all will pick Clemson, not all are a fit for Clemson. The coaches thought he would be a great fit, but Zamir didnt think so

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic