Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Public Enemy Number 1 in Columbus...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Public Enemy Number 1 in Columbus...

Dec 22, 2020, 8:11 AM

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-football/news/dabo-swinney-ryan-day-clemson-ohio-state-college-football-playoff-semifinal/1348dw7isauyk14i3yc2r2tp9f

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The pic makes me think that Ryan Day

Dec 22, 2020, 8:15 AM

doesn't like Pepperoni.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Public Enemy Number 1 in Columbus...

Dec 22, 2020, 8:29 AM

False. Public enemy #1 in Columbus, Oh Is “humility” and anyone that has been able to see their toes this century.

For a program that is supposedly one of the all time

Dec 22, 2020, 8:39 AM

winningest in college football, those Ohioans shore do seem to require a lot of extra motivation to play well. Just strap on the helmet and get it on like us Southern boys do. No dialogue required. (But you can bet there will be some, about mid-third quarter when we put the game out of reach. Only it won't be coming from them.)

Of course this game doesn't really matter anyway, as either one of these teams is only going to get crushed by the greatest ever offensive juggernaut Ala-BAMA.

Now, where, o' where have I heard something like THAT before?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 8:47 AM

Thanks for the share!

+1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 22, 2020, 8:56 AM

With all the chatter after last year's game and the basic lack of respect from their entire team and coaching staff, I am sure Dabo will be using the "Leave no Doubt" mantra this year. I was thinking about it this way...are we Better, the same, or worse than last season and are they better, the same, or worse than last year? IMO we are better, especially at D line and they are worse across the board. It is going to be 45-17 and not that close.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic