Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else have Lone Wolf Trumpers cruising around
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Anyone else have Lone Wolf Trumpers cruising around

Nov 5, 2020, 9:47 AM

their towns, revving their engines, acting like aholes in traffic? I feel bad for these guys, their entire reality is crashing down on them. They will nolonger be relevant and will have to reassume their original titles in life as general all around losers that society left behind.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone else have Lone Wolf Trumpers cruising around

Nov 5, 2020, 9:49 AM

It ant over til the fat lady sings. You got oprah winfrey in the back ground humming and warming up?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta be tough for them.

Nov 5, 2020, 9:50 AM

It really is like Gamecock reality setting in. Like ##### do in August, these guys were crowing a year ago about how easily Trump was going to win reelection, and then they'd for Trump Jr., then Ivanka, etc...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Gotta be tough for them.

Nov 5, 2020, 9:56 AM

my guess is when the popular vote is finally tallied, we will be over 5 million voters ahead. A serious reexamination of the electoral college won't take place though until we flip Texas, which seems inevitable at this point.

The only hope of overturning the EC

Nov 5, 2020, 10:57 AM

is for a Republican to win the popular vote and lose the election. Otherwise it's too much a partisan issue to ever get the votes needed to amend the Constitution.

There was a pretty strong movement back in the early 1970's to repeal it. Had bipartisan support - but Strom Thurmond was able to kill it with a filibuster.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The only hope of overturning the EC

Nov 5, 2020, 11:19 AM

or the Dems flip Texas making it literally impossible for the GOP to win a national election.

Anyone else see a tblam character loitering around

Nov 5, 2020, 9:50 AM

Even though he promised he would never come back if Trump won in 2016?

Re: Anyone else see a tblam character loitering around

Nov 5, 2020, 10:08 AM

haha, that was four years ago and it is still such a great comeback.

Nov 5, 2020, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Anyone else see a tblam character loitering around ]

He cannot help himself.

Nov 5, 2020, 10:14 AM

That was another liberal lie.

He got laid off from his job at the movie

Nov 5, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Anyone else see a tblam character loitering around ]

Theatre as popcorn butter technician

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang ... I can’t get used to this gender identity stuff

Nov 5, 2020, 10:55 AM

Let me correct ...

IT got laid off ...

it's literally the worst

Nov 5, 2020, 10:17 AM

I saw a few of them in the parking lot next to my local starbucks this morning circling up for one of their stupid Trump trains. All I want is my non-fat soy latte while I take my trans-son to ballerina practice and the barista taking my order in the drive through couldn't hear my order over all of their loud trucks.

They were spitting tobacco in the parking lot, dumping carbon emissions into the atmosphere, and waving their Trump Train flags while all smiling and laughing in the parking lot. I was totes scared for my life honestly. Don't they know they lost?

I mean, no one in this country voted for Trump. No one. I can't wait for all these mouth breathing rassist ######## to go back to their day jobs of fixing my toilets and changing my oil for me. These types of deplorables don't deserve the right to voice their opinion on how to run this country.

Hopefully Joe and Kamala can outlaw their stickers of guns and deer on the back of their environmental killing machines. Truly traumatizing as a parent to explain to my CHILD that these abominations of human beings have the gall to shoot precious creatures and continue to just ruin our environment.

I removed my BLM and Biden signs because some neighbors on NextDoor said they saw some white guys in construction trucks creeping through our neighborhood. One of the trucks had an assault weapon sticker on it, probably Proud Boys or something. Truly terrifying. Can't wait for this to be over and all these rassist ##### are taught a lesson that NOBODY VOTED for the orangutan.

Yeah, this confirms it

Nov 5, 2020, 10:19 AM

We gotta hang sooner than later.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I haven't seen this at all.

Nov 5, 2020, 10:23 AM

Its just Ferrari after Porsche after Tesla after G-Wagon, and 800 other white works vans filled with Messicans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where you living now? Last time I was in Mt P,

Nov 5, 2020, 10:27 AM

it was one Volvo S90 after another. Since they sell about 2000 of those nationally in a good year, I figured it was a bunch of execs from the plant getting sweet subsidized lease deals.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've sequestered myself to the small but quaint island of

Nov 5, 2020, 10:29 AM

palms. We've secured a bungalow that sufficiently meets our needs, but due to its proximity to the beach, we're forced to be around the commoners who feel obliged to come and park illegally.

You'll probably see my white D90 buddy around.

Nov 5, 2020, 10:30 AM

That's where he lives as well.

I mean, he's white, but so is the truck.***

Nov 5, 2020, 10:31 AM

I've seen one D90--a Green RHD version; looks to be early

Nov 5, 2020, 10:33 AM [ in reply to You'll probably see my white D90 buddy around. ]

90's. Rough soft top, Hasn't been washed in a decade, English plate on the front. Looks like it fell out of a Ralph Lauren ad. Effing Awesome.

There are a shitload of Tesla's and G-Wagons though.

Up here the Chaldeans and the Indians

Nov 5, 2020, 10:38 AM

(dot not feather) LOVE their GWagons. They are everywhere and they are all tricked out and to APM's dismay, a couple are matte black, which is pretty cool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw a matte black Tesla the other day.

Nov 5, 2020, 10:40 AM

I gotta tell ya--I don't get that whole thing. When I was younger I had a jeep that was matte white...because it needed a paint job. I'll never not see a matte or satin finished car and thing it needs to be buffed. Same with black rims..they'll always look dirty to me.

Nov 5, 2020, 10:33 AM

Trumptards are basically just a bunch of ignorant n*zis still left in the aftermath. Ayful human beings.

I'm not sure I'd go that far.

Nov 5, 2020, 10:37 AM

I've got some friends that are really big Trump supporters. They are good folks. I don't get into much with them (because why) but they are a long way from being Nazi's.

I genuinely think they like the guy because it pisses folks off. If Trump wasn't a politician or had become president, they'd probably think that arrogant lying yankee with an attitude was a massive duesh, and want to kick hisass.

I guess we wont be tailgating together.

Nov 5, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone else have Lone Wolf Trumpers cruising around ]

ha ha

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess we wont be tailgating together.

Nov 5, 2020, 11:46 AM

wait, you are ignoring me. How can you even see this thread?

No. HTH.***

Nov 5, 2020, 10:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

No, I live in deep blue Cobb.

Nov 5, 2020, 11:27 AM

And I hope the home values here rise to San Fran levels.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, I live in deep blue Cobb.***

Nov 5, 2020, 11:35 AM

I'd like to thank Dems out there for voting to raise my taxes and end our energy independence. I didn't really need that extra money from the Trump tax cuts anyway, and those Saudi's are pretty nice fellas after all, I guess.

Nov 5, 2020, 11:33 AM

only in your twisted mind

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are now a minority and should be protected.***

Nov 5, 2020, 11:37 AM

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic