Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The one game I worry about most this year is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

The one game I worry about most this year is

Jun 16, 2020, 5:35 PM

at Notre Dame in early November. It’s a night game and both teams could easily be undefeated. This will definitely be a test because you know ND has had this game circled since last year.

One consolation is Dabo knows how to prepare his teams when they go into this kind of environment.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The one game I worry about most this year is

Jun 16, 2020, 5:48 PM

If we can beat them with Billy Lott, we can beat them with Trevor Lawrence.

Jun 16, 2020, 6:56 PM

We will dominate them, we are just that much better now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 16, 2020, 7:23 PM

“HumbleServant” says “we will dominate them, we are just that much better now”. User name vs statement just struck me as funny. Sorry.

Jun 16, 2020, 8:15 PM

Hard to be humble at 69-5 in the last 5 years with 4 National Championship games played, 5 playoffs and 2 National Championships. Plus our recruiting the last 3-4 years. Truth is we are the best we’ve ever been.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 16, 2020, 8:44 PM

I agree. Just playing around.

Jun 16, 2020, 9:19 PM

Take nothing for granted. I remember back in the 80's we were consistently in the top 10, maybe undefeated going into the middle of the season (+/-), and the wolfpeckers came out of nowhere and beat us three - years - in a row. I happily forget the exact years (maybe '85-'87, or '86-'88?), whatever. We also ended those seasons 10-2, with victories over Penn State and Switzer's Sooners in the Citrus Bowl. But that loss to the 'peckers might have kept us out of a chance for a CFC? Yes, things are a little different now with personnel and coaching, etc. (the culture has always been there), but you still never know what might happen in CFB. Our game with ND just might be "legendary"! I just hope it happens....

Go Tigers!!!

Jun 16, 2020, 9:50 PM

I'll be there on the 40 about 20 rows up ... we got this!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2020, 10:09 PM

Prepare for northern Indiana weather. It will probably be cold and if it is rainy, it will suck the heat right out of one. There is a reason that the stance of northern teams have the hands down on their knuckles while most players in the south have their stance on their hands. Also tell the brass players to take their mouth pieces out between songs to keep them warm. Go ahead and laugh but it works.

Jun 17, 2020, 12:36 AM

The first game. I'm still not sure it will happen. I hope I'm wrong. If the season happens then I'm not worried about any opponent. I think the Tigers will run the table!
Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2020, 8:33 AM

Oh, it will happen. Tommy Bowden says so.

Jun 17, 2020, 8:42 AM

IDK if ND will be undefeated. They have @Wisc, Stan, and @Pitt (Pitt is often good for a fight in their own place).

ND normally gets weaker as its talent is not as deep... however, early November is when we normally hit the next gear or two.

Plus, they have Duke the week before so they might be looking ahead and Duke has a baller of a QB.

Jun 17, 2020, 9:41 AM

TU for a football topic on this bored. Thanks.

Class of '87

Jun 17, 2020, 11:29 AM

They will be hyped for ND and we are always rolling by November. I am more concerned about Louisville. It is early in the season and we won't be as hyped. That's a good football team with a really good, mobile QB.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic