Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The myth of Tajh
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

The myth of Tajh

Dec 1, 2013, 8:25 AM

Look I think Tajh is a good QB and has given us some good memories, but it's time to stop acting like he was some types of elite QB. He was nothing more than a product of his system and his supporting cast. I'm sure we could have put Stout or Kelly in there during the same period and they would have as many records as Tajh! Without the likes of Nuk, Sammy, Bryant, Allen, etc. making him look good we would not be talking about these records.

There is a reason the scouts don't have him highly rated in the NFL draft. He does not have good foot work. He is not very accurate. More importantly he does not have the mental toughness it takes to be a great leader. When the going gets tough, he tends to press and make mistakes. He has more personalities than Sybil and you never know which one you are going to get.

It seems like whenever he faces a team with a little pressure he folds up like a tent. Heck, last night he kept running into the pressure. If it came from the outside that is where he ran, but if it was from up the middle that is where he ran. Just go back and look at the Clowney sack! He jumped right into Clowney's arm like a veteran returning to his lover after a tour in the Middle East.

As for his passing, he was throwing low all night! How many games this year has his throwing been off, if not for the whole game at least for a half. Heck he is even constantly inconsistent here. Some games he is overthrowing all game while others he is throwing it short. The amazing throw to Nuk in the LSU Game last year we like to talk about was even low.

I'm not trying to throw him under the bus. I'm grateful he chose Clemson and appreciate all he has done for the team, but I am not sorry to see him leave. I will not remember the 52 records he broke, but I will remember his record against South Carolina 20 years from now!

Flame away if you must!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The myth of Tajh

Dec 1, 2013, 8:31 AM

Tajh has been a good quarterback and even better man. It is going to be fun to see what Chad and those that follow can do.

It's Official

Dec 1, 2013, 8:35 AM

Dabo is Spulid's beyotch!!!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah Tajh was not the main problem last nighr

Dec 1, 2013, 8:40 AM

Granted he threw a couple of late picks, but his killer mistake all evening was fumbling on the 30. I think Boyd played okay last night

Ya the Coots luv him for sure***

Dec 1, 2013, 8:43 AM

You've got it buddy

Dec 1, 2013, 8:41 AM

Tajh is a phenomenal athlete. Incredible talent and prob one one of the sweetest touches on the deep ball i've ever seen.

BUT, he's in a system. No doubt he'll do even better in a pro style set

Can't say I disagree LSU pass was just a great catch***

Dec 1, 2013, 8:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't say I disagree LSU pass was just a great catch***

Dec 1, 2013, 8:53 AM

If you go back and watch the Lsu throw he went to the wrong man. Humphries ran down the field uncovered. I agree that he is good but he is not great. Boyd will be a career back up in the NFL I just do not see where he will be a starter. I hope I am wrong but I just do not see where he will have a great nfl career.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TB meet Tebow/ Tebow meet TB***

Dec 1, 2013, 8:57 AM

Re: TB meet Tebow/ Tebow meet TB***

Dec 1, 2013, 9:27 AM

TB is not in the same league as Tebow.

Tebow could put the team on his back and win. Even if he was getting abused. TB can't handle the pressure. When the game starts to go south, so does his play.

I honestly

Dec 1, 2013, 9:10 AM

Thought when Hot Rod scored, we were gonna win that game. Massively deflating.

Dec 1, 2013, 9:11 AM

Tajh is not the problem.

Dec 1, 2013, 9:58 AM

Well said. I agree. Conner Shaw is a Great QB. I think we have a couple of QB's that will prove to be very good in the next several years. Our Defense needs much improvement. Go Tigers

Dec 1, 2013, 10:19 AM

He will always be remembered for choking vs the chickens!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic