Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There are a lot of coots on the board today starting trouble.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

There are a lot of coots on the board today starting trouble.

Jul 18, 2018, 8:47 AM

Players and recruits ignore anyone calling KB "pitiful." Also anyone insulting our awesome head coach! They are either high, coots, or both! KB and Dabo Swinney are 2 of the finest men to ever be associated with Clemson much less the football program. To insult them is just sad and the sign of a spoiled fan at best. Go Tigers!!

Message was edited by: greatertater

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol.. Player and recruits

Jul 18, 2018, 9:24 AM

Why are you on tnet? You should be in the summer workouts. Tnet is not the place for you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Lol.. Player and recruits

Jul 18, 2018, 10:06 AM

Coot fans are very jealous of other people's success.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Players and recruits read the boards, unfortunately, and

Jul 18, 2018, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Lol.. Player and recruits ]

the last thing I want them to think is we consider a qb who carried us to the CFP is thought of as "pitiful" by the fan base. I also don't want them to consider Dabo anyone less than the greatest, or at least close to it, football coach in the NCAA.

Was KB perfect last season? No way! His arm leaves a little to be desired I admit but then his ability to make something out of nothing really comes in handy with our OL from time to time. I think KB holds on to the ball a little too long sometimes but then that also cuts down on interceptions which have proven costly for us in the past.

Finally, I believe Street and Dabo will play the better man in spite of loyalty but they have their pulse on the team so much better than we do.

One thing I will say for you is I think posting on here, critical or not, is far better than indifference which is the killer of all programs.

It should be a great year full of things to talk about and second guess.

Go Tigers!

If a player or recruit gives a turd what is posted on

Jul 18, 2018, 10:31 AM

This board, they should be cut from life...cause they arnt going to make it.

Nothing but irrelevant posts like

"I think posting on here, critical or not, is far better than indifference which is the killer of all programs. "

What does tnet have to do with the program?
Clemson just posted 96% returning ticket request. Don't remember how many total iptay members. Donations, ticket sales -That is how interest is gaged.

If you are in an athletic department and make decisions based off a free, Anyomous, message board; you need to be cut as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: If a player or recruit gives a turd what is posted on

Jul 18, 2018, 10:41 AM

Agree that I really doubt players and recruits pay any mind to what’s on Tnet and if they do, they probably aren’t the right fit for the program.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The majority of recruits start our knowing very little about

Jul 18, 2018, 2:47 PM

Clemson. They get a lot of info through the media and internet so sites like TN can and do have some influence on their recruiting. All of us are influenced by something/someone we know so to say any recruit who plays any attention to posts are out of touch with reality period.

Too bad they always start what they can't finish***

Jul 18, 2018, 5:03 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic