Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The look for LSU keeps getting worse.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,894

The look for LSU keeps getting worse.

Jan 17, 2020, 10:56 AM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001097091/article/nola-pd-issue-arrest-warrant-for-odell-beckham

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The look for LSU keeps getting worse.

Jan 17, 2020, 11:08 AM

You mean unruly fans, cash handouts, arrest warrants, ash slapping, and foul language are a bad look? Thought this was normal fare at LSPU.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The look for LSU keeps getting more accurate.***

Jan 17, 2020, 11:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 17, 2020, 11:13 AM

OBJ is an overrated, selfish jerk living off the glory of a single one-handed catch. He's gotta make it about him. Name one other LSU alum anyone is talking about right now besides him.

Forget that LSU just won the CFP. OBJ is in the headlines.

Jan 17, 2020, 11:19 AM

Well I agree that OBJ is overshadowing other things, but other things that are not such a great look include:

The LSU athletic department trying to pretend the money OBJ handed out was fake.

Burrow going on tv the next morning, saying he was still drunk from partying with OBJ and then telling the country that he got real money from OBJ after the game, which proved that the athletic department was lying.

Lots of players breaking a Louisiana law by smoking inside of a public building, and then some of them refusing to put out their cigars when asked by police.

Will Wade is still their basketball coach, which is a minor focal point now that football players are accepting cash on tv.

Jan 17, 2020, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: The look for LSU keeps getting worse. ]

I would like to know where the COACHES were when all this was going on and why they did not stop it?

Jan 17, 2020, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: The look for LSU keeps getting worse. ]

Doubt if he is an alum...probably left with 30 hours in basket weaving and foul language!

Jan 17, 2020, 11:19 AM

Last I checked it was a Clemson receiver that was considered the best in football over the last couple of years. OBJ and LSU - flash in the pan. Nuk and Clemson - in it for the long hail.

Jan 17, 2020, 11:49 AM

Don’t forget Renfrow. He had just as many TD receptions as OBJ did this year.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,894
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic