Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The hypocrisy of ESPN is limitless
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

The hypocrisy of ESPN is limitless

Dec 13, 2019, 12:53 PM

They didn't even pick Trevor Lawrence as top QB in his class. Now, they pick Kyler Murray as a best QB in this decade.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/insider/story/_/id/28211402/the-best-high-school-football-recruits-decade

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not sure if that is hypocrisy or ignorance...

Dec 13, 2019, 12:58 PM

the top recruit had no championships or playoff wins

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The hypocrisy of ESPN is limitless

Dec 13, 2019, 1:01 PM

What are you talking about? Trevor is clearly right there on the list

Wow... you think Lamont Jackson would be on there

Dec 13, 2019, 1:06 PM

With his recent success with tne ravens.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Wow... you think Lamont Jackson would be on there

Dec 13, 2019, 2:33 PM

jackson's sin is not playing in the secheat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 13, 2019, 1:23 PM

ESPN’s talent list means IMO about as Meaningful as the Heisman Trophy! ??????. I pay about as much to ESPN analysts as I do Nancy Pelosi, which is ZERO.

CLEMSON and Dabo and Co. Realize football is a team sports. TL needs Tee Higgins, Tee needs Ross. The OL and DL’s are crucial for success.

Dabo has done a great job put people in places where they can succeed. ESPN cannot understand that. They are always looking for an athlete whose back they ride to ratings success. Truth, talent , team and schools like CLEMSON are not ratings drivers so they change the rules to fit their need.

For example all you hear from the NFL is Lemar Jackson. While ESPN focuses on him player like Deshaun Watson, Nuk Hopkins and other tremendous athletes keep on doing their jobs and doing them really well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2019, 1:30 PM

For someone who doesn't pay any attention to ESPN you sure do have a lot to say about them and the things they do.

Also, how is Lamar Jackson not a team player? Louisville was a much better team during his time there, and the Ravens currently have the best record in the NFL being led by him.

Dec 13, 2019, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: The hypocrisy of ESPN is limitless ]

POTD......I agree with you 1000%....Go Tigers!!!!

Dec 13, 2019, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: The hypocrisy of ESPN is limitless ]

Had me until you went to politics. Wrong board bro

Dec 13, 2019, 1:33 PM

"They" didn't have anything to do with it. That was Luginbill. The guy RIGHT BELOW HIM IN THE ARTICLE picks Lawrence. I don't even have ESPN+ and I was able to figure that much out from the article.

Lulz. You do realize ESPN is made up of around

Dec 13, 2019, 1:41 PM

8,000 employees and hundreds of writers and reporters?

It’s not one monolithic voice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lulz. You do realize ESPN is made up of around

Dec 13, 2019, 2:27 PM

You do realize that those 8,000 employees all have to agree in their contract if they don’t stick to that fake SEC narrative they will be terminated immediately.......period.....Go Tigers !!!!!

LOL. Link to this contract. If this contract exists

Dec 13, 2019, 4:31 PM

demanding this narrative, it’s out on the internet somewhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lulz. You do realize ESPN is made up of around

Dec 13, 2019, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Lulz. You do realize ESPN is made up of around ]

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

That is friggin hilarious. Now I’ve heard it all. The conspiracy is real. Lol.

what's the hypocritical part of that?***

Dec 13, 2019, 2:04 PM

Don't care, not click an ESPiN link, not supporting their...

Dec 13, 2019, 2:06 PM

website, haven't in a long time aren't going to start now. I was born mad as hail when the doctor slapped my butt. ESPiN hasn't helped me a bit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet 80% of all CFB games you have watched have been on

Dec 13, 2019, 2:08 PM

ESPN. You can say they have an agenda or whatever but they have done a lot to increase the popularity of college football over the years. They were the ones to go all in on showing games from every conference and every bowl game.

Sounds right to me

Dec 13, 2019, 2:08 PM

I'll skip past the part where one of the writers did pick TL as the top QB prospect since others have pointed that out.

It clearly states they are basing this on Highschool career only. How can you top not losing a game in 6A Texas football? Sounds like Kyler has a strong case. You show you're own bias when you can't see other's accomplishments

Re: Sounds right to me

Dec 13, 2019, 5:01 PM

Exactly. Great point. For a site that cries non stop about “bias”, they sure do show a ton of it. It’s hilarious.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic