Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Smart phone data shows mob move from Trump to Capitol
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Smart phone data shows mob move from Trump to Capitol

Feb 5, 2021, 9:38 PM

This is quite incriminating.

https://twitter.com/NickKnudsenUS/status/1357809998613471232

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The horror!!!

Feb 5, 2021, 9:41 PM

Oh my!!!!!

Now do Portland and St Louis and Seattle and DC and Detroit and NYC and...........night after night after night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it looks like a two-dikked billy goat***

Feb 5, 2021, 9:43 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

If a picture paints a thousand words,

Feb 5, 2021, 9:44 PM [ in reply to The horror!!! ]

how many are we talking with this video?

I'm not sure how this makes any statement. I thought

Feb 5, 2021, 10:38 PM

the rally finished very specifically with a march to the capital, which is what this shows. I don't think the intent to march to the capital was ever in dispute?

null

And Manassas, Gettysburg, Fredericksburg,

Feb 6, 2021, 6:33 PM [ in reply to The horror!!! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Smart phone data shows mob move from Trump to Capitol

Feb 5, 2021, 9:57 PM

Fake news. Insurrectionists were directed to use two way radios, no smartphones. The smartphone users are just lemmings caught up in the fray and updating their facespace with selfies.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol, so ridiculous. The "capitol assault" hahaha***

Feb 5, 2021, 11:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not assault, attempted coup***

Feb 6, 2021, 6:04 AM

one dude even had zip ties***

Feb 6, 2021, 6:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the horror!***

Feb 6, 2021, 9:30 AM

It's nothing short of fascinating watching you guys minimize

Feb 6, 2021, 1:43 PM

what happened that day, knowing full well how much you'd be losing your shit if a crowd of liberals did the same thing. Such blatant hypocrisy and whataboutism. But please, continue.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's nothing short of fascinating watching you guys minimize

Feb 6, 2021, 2:01 PM

psst, they did it. The only "assault" was by antifa.***

Feb 6, 2021, 11:33 PM [ in reply to It's nothing short of fascinating watching you guys minimize ]

Re: Not assault, attempted coup***

Feb 6, 2021, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Not assault, attempted coup*** ]

Who were they couping? Please explain.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not assault, attempted coup***

Feb 6, 2021, 11:17 AM

I guess it was just a coincidence that they stormed the capital right in the middle of The Senate certifying the election to Biden, but yeah, lamest Coup ever. You guys suck at pretty much everything.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It looks like they attacked the wrong building

Feb 5, 2021, 11:34 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Many in here don't even think Jan. 6 was that bad

Feb 5, 2021, 11:47 PM

so that's not gonna change their mind.

It's amazing isn't it.

Feb 6, 2021, 3:34 AM

He told them where to go. And they obeyed and went where he told them to go. Don't need cell phone data to show that.

Actually it is interesting that so few took the most direct rout. Most went way out of their way. Something must have been closed off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, so this is news to you that people at Trump’s rally

Feb 6, 2021, 8:03 AM

were at the Capitol riot?

Re: Wait, so this is news to you that people at Trump’s rally

Feb 6, 2021, 8:21 AM

I didn't like it when Trump droned on and on after the election was over. He cost the GOP the Senate which now will empty the cash register that is already full of funny money. His speech on January 6th was inflammatory, but I don't think Trump actually thought a bunch of yahoos were gonna bum rush the Capitol and when it's all said and done, the police, the military and the American people were going to sit back and say sure Don, stay for as long as you want.

Some of these idiots might have actually thought they would successfully carry out a coup, but there was no way in hell that was going to be even remotely successful. Trump is many things, but he is not so stupid as to have thought, hey I'll release a bunch of ragtag folks on the Capitol and I'll be President for life.

I still do not believe he will be criminally charged with inciting a riot and if so, do not believe he will be found guilty. I think he wanted the protestors to raise hell outside the Capitol, but don't believe he actually wanted an invasion of the Capitol. It's old news that he encouraged the protestors to go to the Capitol. It is far from proven that he desired the outcome that ensued. If that is proven, he should never get out of jail.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2021, 10:13 AM

ron

I don't disagree, but I am amazed that for over four years, people kept telling him that the President's words are far more powerful that the average person and he still kept spouting off and pushing the envelope. He may not have wanted them to bust into the Capitol, but anyone should haver known that you can't fine tune that sort of thing.

When the President of the US tries to rile up a crowd, you can't be surprised when things get out of hand. And I think that President should be held responsible for his irresponsible actions.

Feb 6, 2021, 10:38 AM

Trump should not have done many things. He definitely should have used less incendiary language at the January 6th rally. However, he is out of office. He is very unlikely to face criminal charges for inciting a riot and even more unlikely to be convicted. He has been impeached in a process that did not follow the normal process. Without more concrete evidence that he planned and desired the outcome, it is unlikely he will be convicted by the Senate.

I am enjoying the calm of a tweet free world from Trump while definitely not enjoying the policies of Biden.

I would suggest that Trump while always bombastic and defensive became even more so based on his treatment by the media and the Dems. They were on his a** before he even took office and was constantly under attack. Members of the FBI attempted to take him down, yet they roam free and write books and sue to attempt to get their jobs back.

I do not remember a President under such constant attack since Nixon. I am not excusing Trump's behavior before the last election and certainly not after, but when a person is under a constant unrelenting attack and already has a thin skin, they attempt to strike back.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If can link to TigerNet usernames, then you got something.

Feb 6, 2021, 9:54 AM

Otherwise not so much.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Smart phone data shows mob move from Trump to Capitol

Feb 7, 2021, 10:37 AM

Wait, I thought it was okay to peacefully protest? Or Does this just apply to the rallies where riots, burning, looting and beating of store owners peaceful protest and such?

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic