Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So both extremes have their conspiracy theories
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

So both extremes have their conspiracy theories

Jan 11, 2021, 10:39 AM

and while I agree, I can't think for the life of me what the radical left conspiracy theory is.

The right's is Q-anon.

Anybody know what conspiracy theory the radical left is pushing?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Not sure ya have to put "radical" in front of "left" anymore

Jan 11, 2021, 10:42 AM

FYI

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Not sure ya have to put "radical" in front of "left" anymore

Jan 11, 2021, 11:36 AM

Wilbur,

So you are saying that anything left of center is radical. That's a great conversation starter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ironic, considering it was the

Jan 11, 2021, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Not sure ya have to put "radical" in front of "left" anymore ]

Trumpies who tried to take over the Capitol.

We desperately need a disciplined, non-radicalized GOP back in functioning order.

Is this an APM post?

Jan 11, 2021, 10:42 AM

Because I’m not sure why you’re using radical left in 3rd person.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Republicans are nazis

Jan 11, 2021, 10:43 AM

Conservatives are fascists.
You have a brain.
Russia did ____________. (fill in the blank)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I've found that...

Jan 11, 2021, 10:43 AM

Most anti-vaxxers are leftist. I'd argue that's an extremely dangerous conspiracy theory.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Is this correct?

Jan 11, 2021, 10:44 AM

Almost every anti-vaxxer I know, like in a real world setting, not just hollywood/celebrity elite, are so far right that if they took one more step right theyd end up at an antifa mostly peaceful protest.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this correct?

Jan 11, 2021, 10:52 AM

The ones I've met have always been leftist AF (also pushing organic food and #### hard as well), and haven't most anti-vax outbreaks been in mainly leftist regions, such as California?

I'm sure there are some right-wing folks in that camp too, but (and strictly anecdotal) it mostly seems to be left wing.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Anti vaxx are the only people that really scare me

Jan 11, 2021, 10:53 AM

Them and Carlsbad®

They have very similar mentality to these Trump extremists

Jan 11, 2021, 10:59 AM

No matter how many facts you show them or data to the contrary of their opinion, they dig in deeper with their beliefs.

They're both dangerous.

Re: Anti vaxx are the only people that really scare me

Jan 11, 2021, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Anti vaxx are the only people that really scare me ]

I have my eye on you.

This was going to be my answer.

Jan 11, 2021, 10:48 AM [ in reply to I've found that... ]

This is where the far left and right start blending together along with anarchists.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same with the essentials oils crowd

Jan 11, 2021, 10:52 AM

They're either batshit insane conservative housewives who are bored out of their gourd, or batshit insane liberal hippie types. No in between.

Re: Same with the essentials oils crowd

Jan 11, 2021, 10:57 AM

Patchouli can cover up stink - left wing BS

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't mean to insult your wife's

Jan 11, 2021, 11:01 AM

"business"

Re: Same with the essentials oils crowd

Jan 11, 2021, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Same with the essentials oils crowd ]

MY ultra-conservative sister is completely into essential oils.

I know a few on both sides that are in to essential oils

Jan 11, 2021, 12:31 PM

Not sure I know an essential oil people who I would consider "moderates" on either side... mostly nut-bags.

Some of them do smell good though.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: This was going to be my answer.

Jan 11, 2021, 11:44 AM [ in reply to This was going to be my answer. ]

cac,

Yeah, where is the boundary between libertarians and anarchists ?

Re: I've found that...

Jan 11, 2021, 10:53 AM [ in reply to I've found that... ]

Same here as well.

I consider myself liberal but the ex wife, far left. I couldn't tell the amount of disagreements we had about vaxxing.

Anecdotal I know

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 11:42 AM [ in reply to I've found that... ]

1. It seems that there are anti-vaxxers at both extremes. I wonder why ?

2. Can anyone name other conspiracy theories that are believed by both extremes ?

3. Even though both ends seem to buy into it. Anti-vax does answer coach's question - name a far-left conspiracy theory.

Jan 11, 2021, 2:03 PM

Chem trails and the moon landing

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So both extremes have their conspiracy theories

Jan 11, 2021, 10:50 AM

Conspiracy theories are almost mainstream on the right now. The left has them among the fringes.

Jan 11, 2021, 11:47 AM

I think that is a common perception, but I wonder about its accuracy.

dude, you just posted that you think

Jan 11, 2021, 11:01 AM

its ok to go after a Target store and fire bomb where high school students are working with no protection TO the Capital windows being broken and "important people" being whisked away by Secret Service and Capital Police.

you have proven just how idiotic you are....I knew it was deep, but you are certifiably retarded.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Russian collusion

Jan 11, 2021, 11:14 AM

What do I win?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now there are some other great ones. My favorite oldie was

Jan 11, 2021, 11:23 AM

when it was alleged that George Bush (SR) flew to Paris to negotiate with Iranians during the hostage crisis to get then to delay the release until Carter left office. Seems there was evidence Bush was in the US at the time. BUT, he could have traveled in an SR-71 blackbird there and back in the amount of time when his whereabouts couldn't be documented. Yes, THIS was a dem conspiracy, and as you see they go waaaaay back.

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/07/02/us/panel-rejects-theory-bush-met-with-iranians-in-paris-in-80.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eh, that was proven to be true.

Jan 11, 2021, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Russian collusion ]

Including by a bipartisan Senate committee.

The evidence is just as firm as Trump's evidence of

Jan 11, 2021, 11:37 AM

election fraud. And the Steele dossier was the icing on that cake. I'd argue crap like Russian collusion lead a lot of people to believe Trump implicitly. Like I said, dems are complicit in all this as well. But for dems, we wouldn't have a Trump. That whole massive investigation was a very bad idea. It allowed Trump to claim just a little bit more victimhood, gain more followers, and led people to believe HIS brand of BS. The initial evidence was illegally entered into evidence in the FISA court, was misrepresented, and was later proven false. BUT, it allowed an investigation to unfold that found evidence of nothing. Just like there is no EVIDENCE of voter fraud. Both "investigations" did manufacture a possibility, yet each returned no evidence. Because BOTH were fake.

As much as dems hate Trump, and rightfully so, they are in fact the reason for him.

We are in a bad spot right now.

Re: The evidence is just as firm as Trump's evidence of

Jan 11, 2021, 11:53 AM

Tiggity,

I am going to have to claim false equivalency here. There was plenty of evidence found about communication between Russians and members of team Trump. Perhaps they did not close the circle to include Trump himself, but claiming there was NO evidence is just not true.

I take your point that the whole investigation added to Trump's appeal to the reactionaries, but I don't think Russian collusion rises to the level of conspiracy theory despite what reactionaries may think.

It was just as manufactured as Trump's election fraud

Jan 11, 2021, 12:25 PM

Trump did an adequate job, as did the CIA, of manufacturing the possibility of voter fraud AND Russian collusion. Trump had people who met with Russians. There were anomalies in voting counts, changes in voting laws for covid, etc. Fine. Neither is evidence of anything. That's why they couldn't overturn the election, and why they couldn't impeach Trump for Russian collusion.

And here's the rub, when Trump ran in 2016, he ran on a platform that was an island. He said absurd things, and it resonated with people. TRUMP did that. He won, mainly because the alternative was seen as worse than Trump. So instead of legitimizing his campaigning and victory, you have to delegitimize his election by blaming someone ELSE. Trump scared the heck out of people and we all know why now. Trump did the exact same thing. He campaigned again for reelection. He lost because he sucks. He is not a leader of people, he's a ruler of people. But he can't have people think he lost because he sucks, so he needs an excuse, and screams voter fraud. To delegitimize his loss. The government manufactured Russian collusion to delegitimize Trump's victory. Trump manufactured voter fraud to delegitimize his loss and Biden's victory. Neither side proved their case, they manufactured it.

It's really very similar tactics. And reasonable Americans are still unrepresented.

Only difference in the two approaches is Trump is using his "reasonable doubt" to foment a revolution and riots. That was never part of the equation with the government's case of Russian collusion. They just wanted Trump impeached, out of office, gone.

And then the Ukraine thing was also weak. I mean if I had a nickel for every time the US used foreign aid to twist a foreign government's arm. That's the whole purpose of foreign aid. Heck, we've done worse to our own states threatening to withhold federal money if they don't pass laws Congress wants (covid relief and the tobacco age as the latest example). Anyway, that didn't work.

But at this point Trump's done. But there are people who believe him, and although he's full of crap, they've been fed crap before by democrats.

And this goes way back. Pubs did it to Bill Clinton. I didn't like that at all, even though I didn't like Clinton either. But pubs appointed a special investigator over an alleged real estate deal in Arkansas (Whitewater). That investigation found nothing, but grew legs and became a perpetual CLinton investigation. It morphed into the White House Travel office, the death of Vernon Foster, and eventually struck paydirt with Lewinsky. That whole setup stunk to high heaven. And that's a very long time ago, and it's only gotten worse.

Re: The evidence is just as firm as Trump's evidence of

Jan 11, 2021, 1:03 PM [ in reply to The evidence is just as firm as Trump's evidence of ]

Sorry, but bipartisan parties found that Russia interfered with our election and connected with Trump officials. We can debate all day whether Trump was directly involved or that it changed the election outcome. But the other part remains.

And we can confirm that votes were not properly

Jan 11, 2021, 4:03 PM

administered, and counted. They were counted early. They processed mail in ballots earlier than state law allows. Counting stopped somewhere for a water pipe breaking. That happened. Now we can debate if that impacted the election.

Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer.

Jan 11, 2021, 11:22 AM

Obama is a US born citizen.

Elizabeth Warren is Native American.

Juicy Smollet was viciously attacked by MAGA hat wearing white boys.

LOL...

Jan 11, 2021, 11:25 AM

Obama is a US born citizen.

Oh Lawt...

Thought you'd like that one.***

Jan 11, 2021, 11:53 AM

Jan 11, 2021, 4:12 PM

Anybody know what conspiracy theory the radical left is pushing?

Systemic Racism.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A vast right wing conspiracy

Jan 11, 2021, 4:15 PM

~Hillary

when Bill got outed about for the fifth for not keeping his wang in his pants.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The goal of everyone wearing a blue uniform is to...

Jan 11, 2021, 4:30 PM

find and kill a black man on camera. There must be a video on youtube.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic