Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Never heard of so many Tnet posters get in a Tizzy over what some high school senior said...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Never heard of so many Tnet posters get in a Tizzy over what some high school senior said...

May 25, 2017, 5:46 PM

Maybe I haven't been around long enough on Tnet . He is still supposed to be in high school right?! Who cares what he says, talk is cheap. Hes only 17 for crying out loud, and just got done with Prom. Teenagers tend to say anything.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never heard of so many Tnet posters get in a Tizzy over what some high school senior said...

May 25, 2017, 5:49 PM

Wasn't he young last year? At some point you grow up. Judging from his idiotic, nonsensical comments, he still has some growing up to do.

Re: Never heard of so many Tnet posters get in a Tizzy over what some high school senior said...

May 25, 2017, 5:49 PM

You literally said it's ok to pull for USuCk. Nobody cares what you think on here.

TimmyTiger is much more melodic sounding

May 25, 2017, 6:13 PM

than ChuckyChicken

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell em, coot!

May 25, 2017, 6:54 PM

You are pathetic

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel bad for people who have a hard time understanding

May 25, 2017, 11:29 PM

...the difference of a tizzy and just plain laughing at the guy and his delusional twisting trying to find some way to make himself feel better about getting his rear end waxed all over a field in a game he never scored in once. Tizzy? Nah, we are just holding a roast for the young guy, or maybe an intervention to get him off those drugs.

Re: I feel bad for people who have a hard time understanding

May 26, 2017, 6:20 AM

It's the timmycoot way of stirring the pot. No one takes a coot seriously, especially Bentley boy, they are both pretty useless.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

im not a coot, I'm a realist.

May 26, 2017, 9:45 AM

I tell it like it is. I only said that about the sc bball team cause of what boulware said about the state. I said I "might" pull for sc in that game against Gonzaga. Didn't matter anyway, they lost.

The fact that you "might" have pulled for SC in anything

May 26, 2017, 9:48 AM

just confirms the fact that no one here "definitely" doesn't give two sh!ts what you have to say.

56-7 Coot

Well , just last week you told us you were done and leaving

May 26, 2017, 9:52 AM [ in reply to im not a coot, I'm a realist. ]

So you in fact , DO NOT tell it like it is .
When lying about stuff think more about not proffering self incriminating evidence .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

When you're a cocklover,

May 26, 2017, 11:59 AM [ in reply to im not a coot, I'm a realist. ]

you have no idea what reality is. You live in a land of delusion.

Weak try, even for a coot.

Oh boy.***

May 26, 2017, 6:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Correction :

May 26, 2017, 9:50 AM

You've been around entirely too long on TNet .

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Bless your heart coot...

May 26, 2017, 9:55 AM

...why get in a tizzy what is said on TigerNet?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, you don't see me crying over what an 17 year old boy said

May 26, 2017, 10:14 AM

I'd rather be, what you supposedly "call"me, than some whiny, lil bi#%h like you. That's what you are.

Re: Nah, you don't see me crying over what an 17 year old boy said

May 26, 2017, 10:38 AM

It must really hurt you to know that "all world" 0 points scoring delusion bag is the best you have, when in the fall, the guy that beat him in the Elite 11 enters Clemson and likely red shirts because there are more experienced in front of him...and then the next year, the next guy listed at #2 enters and could start.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2626427-5-top-performing-quarterback-recruits-from-2016-atlanta-elite-11-regional

Welp, nice knowing you #### boy.

May 26, 2017, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Nah, you don't see me crying over what an 17 year old boy said ]

Good luck with 4 wins this year. Will Jake make it through the season without getting his head taken off?

May 26, 2017, 10:23 AM

No one is in a tizzy. We are all laughing at him. I can tel by your pulse your not very well liked on here. it obvious no one believes what he said when he said no one thinks they were better at all. His own dad straight said the opposite when he was interviewed making it even more hilarious. We are laughing and having fun with his comments. When someone says something that stupid ppl are goin to go crazy laughing like they have.

May 26, 2017, 10:30 AM

he's an obvious coot troll...likely off FGF. He's not good at hiding it either. ^_^ I mean, look how butt hurt he is about what Clemson fans think about his middle schooler QB....

'In a tizzy' typically implies being upset. We all loved it

May 26, 2017, 10:29 AM

and are just keeping it afloat to continue laughing.

You haven't been around long enough

May 26, 2017, 11:34 AM

that's for sure

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Buck buck buckawwwk!!

May 26, 2017, 11:58 AM

You tell 'em cocklover!

He's 19 1/2 but who's counting

May 26, 2017, 12:11 PM

Better question is why was he scheduled to graduate a year late in the first place.

The Dude abides

May 26, 2017, 12:42 PM

I'm going to just drop this off right here:

So when you're held back in school for a year ....

May 26, 2017, 12:55 PM

Because it allows you to compete against younger players, you get to subtract a year from your age? More elevated coot logic.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic