Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just In: ESPN Announced New Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,543

Just In: ESPN Announced New Bowl

Nov 28, 2020, 9:17 AM

The COVID Quitter Bowl. FSU will be scheduled to play Ocryio State, but will then cancel the game 6 hours before game time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU will never be the same in my eyes after that...

Nov 28, 2020, 9:20 AM

using COVID as an excuse to run away from a tuff game. The once-great FSU? Novell is a coward.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The exact opposite of Bobby Bowden’s philosophy

Nov 28, 2020, 9:23 AM

of anyone, anywhere.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: The exact opposite of Bobby Bowden’s philosophy

Nov 28, 2020, 9:39 AM

and lie and cheat your behind off hidden behind a fake saintly veneer

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU will never be the same in my eyes after that...

Nov 28, 2020, 9:39 AM [ in reply to FSU will never be the same in my eyes after that... ]

Hopefully one day the full truth of the who and the why will come out re: the cancellation. What is aggravating was the poor communication from the ACC on this matter. Terrible leadership was shown by Swofford. Additionally, I fail to see how the ACC set up the protocols for the schools to follow, but then left a loophole whereby any school could cancel a game if their medical staff felt it was unsafe to play, essentially rendering the protocols meaningless to some extent. It's fine if FSU felt it was unsafe and decided to cancel, but the ACC should have set things up so that if the opposing team met the protocols then the right obviously existed to cancel, but that decision resulted in a forfeit.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU will never be the same in my eyes after that...

Nov 28, 2020, 9:57 AM

I have suspected after the Pitt game a "thou shalt not do that again" edict came down from on high at FSU and that was what they did regardless of protocols

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,543
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic