Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The end of justin fields' osu career.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

The end of justin fields' osu career.

Aug 29, 2020, 12:22 PM

nm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The end of justin fields' osu career.

Aug 29, 2020, 12:46 PM

ABC's Wide World of Sports..."The thrill of victory...and the agony of defeat"...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever, just glad his WR’er improvised & went Left!

Aug 29, 2020, 1:11 PM

Saying, if he’d gone right according to plans i’m not sure Turner would have been in perfect position to have done anything to stop the pass from being a TD.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whatever, just glad his WR’er improvised & went Left!

Aug 29, 2020, 1:15 PM

Agree, it was a TD unless the WR did an Aaron Kelly...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since Turner did intercept the pass, I fully believe

Aug 29, 2020, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Whatever, just glad his WR’er improvised & went Left! ]

his position could've defended Olave by tipping the ball and/or grabbing arms as the ball arrived, or who knows, maybe still make the interception.

Oh well, I'll leave the speculating to the hurtin' Buckaroos.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They ran the exact same play earlier and Turner was beat

Aug 29, 2020, 2:17 PM

then too, if the WR doesn't wrongly convert his route, it is another TD

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Turner was positioned more inside than the previous

Aug 29, 2020, 5:19 PM

One(fool me once). It would have been a defended pass play - likely incomplete in some form or fashion but any of 3 things could have happened. The receiver had the right idea - the higher % play and possible td was on the outside on that play not the inside. That’s why they play the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whatever, just glad his WR’er improvised & went Left!

Aug 29, 2020, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Whatever, just glad his WR’er improvised & went Left! ]

I don't see how you can say that. The ball went where it was intended to go - regardless of where the receiver went - and it ended up right in Turner's hands.

Aug 29, 2020, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: The end of justin fields' osu career. ]

needs a ski jump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 29, 2020, 1:47 PM

~JKB

lol, nicely done.***

Aug 29, 2020, 2:52 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2020, 2:15 PM

Fields are was an excellent college QB his one year at OSU. Kirby sure didn’t know how to utilize his talent at UGA. If Dabo put TL or ETN in the punt formation, I bet even a mediocre coach like Doeren could figure out what’s coming.

Yep

Aug 29, 2020, 9:02 PM

What was Kirby thinking? Fields has some serious skills compared to Fromm. Coaches have to develop those skill sets. Or not in Kirby's case.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched the end of that game again this morning. The

Aug 29, 2020, 5:23 PM

camera zoomed in on him when he made that throw, and by the way he confidently stepped into it...I just knew it was a TD....one of the biggest surprises ever when they switched cameras and I saw Turner as the only player near the ball!!!

Re: I watched the end of that game again this morning. The

Aug 29, 2020, 5:56 PM

it was good stuff, Tuner had gotten burned on the same play earlier in the game, but won that battle when it mattered the most.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2020, 5:08 PM

yeah I think they we're figuring it was there. Not sure what the wr did if he slipped or changed routes but Turner was ready. They were moving the ball and I was concerned. Maybe we were getting them set up for something like we got.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2020, 9:01 AM [ in reply to I watched the end of that game again this morning. The ]

This made it even sweeter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EM7epnUWwAINsXq?format=jpg&name=small

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic