Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The did Clemson PROUD!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

The did Clemson PROUD!!

Jun 13, 2020, 10:33 PM

All the speakers were great.....direct, real, honest, challenging......

Coach Swinney is amazing. His ability to draw you in makes you hang on his every word.

Did not appear there was any inappropriae activity. Fox News Carolina estimated 3000 people.

The police chief was great.

They did Clemson proud. The next step is to act on some of the things they raised....

Someone asked earlier if this would be a distraction to the team. Of course it was for these few weeks. I guarantee payback time will come when this team is playing so well together that they will be unstoppable...

Thank you to everyone involved.

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The did Clemson PROUD!!

Jun 13, 2020, 11:01 PM

Glad to hear it went well.

God bless all of those who understand that violence and screaming insults is not the solution.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have not seen the complete video of the gathering

Jun 13, 2020, 11:39 PM

but if what I have read is accurate, it appears this gathering at Clemson should be the gold standard for giving voice to this issue.

I am relieved that the gathering was not subverted into a radical BLM movement Marxist ideological rage fest but instead was a message of love - God's love in particular. The message appeared to be one of all races coming together in unity and not the divisive angry and hateful rhetoric we are seeing in all these other street demonstrations. There was no destruction of property, there was no obstruction of buildings or infringement upon the rights of others. There was no signs with vulgarities aimed toward law enforcement or targeting other groups of people.

If what I have seen is accurate - THIS IS THE WAY to gather and have people listen to your message! Calm, heartfelt reasoned messages where you invite others to understand your point of view through a message of brotherly love. This is what ultimately changes people's hearts and minds - not the angry mobs screaming obscenities, demanding acts of submission while ignoring or participating in acts of lawlessness, violence, and property destruction.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have to move this forward. So proud of Dabo, Trevor, DeShuan, Nuke

Jun 13, 2020, 11:45 PM

I’m in Atlanta so it feels like the world is constantly on fire. Pray for the Clemson family and the people that are being made to make decisions in seconds it sends. We will get through this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We have to move this forward. So proud of Dabo, Trevor, DeShuan, Nuke

Jun 14, 2020, 12:28 AM

Just got home and saw what’s happening in Atlanta. Prayers and stay safe.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get out if that hell hole***

Jun 14, 2020, 8:19 AM [ in reply to We have to move this forward. So proud of Dabo, Trevor, DeShuan, Nuke ]

why don't you act on some things out there in California

Jun 14, 2020, 8:38 AM

and help out ALL of us Americans, black and white?

Y'all are a flipping mess, and it starting to stink all the way over here.

Re: why don't you act on some things out there in California

Jun 14, 2020, 12:00 PM

Prejudice and bigotry come in many forms and you just showed us another one. Best to seek first to understand before firing off with negative comments.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2020, 8:58 PM

As is said California the land of fruits and nuts. Would have to include all the left coast now in that category

Jun 14, 2020, 10:25 PM

You've obviously never been so probably best you don't judge. And what is the relevance you're trying to make anyway?

Once you get your life perfect, perhaps you can then work on others.

Jun 14, 2020, 12:00 PM [ in reply to why don't you act on some things out there in California ]

Prejudice and bigotry come in many forms and you just showed us another one. Best to seek first to understand before firing off with negative comments.

Jun 14, 2020, 8:23 PM

The way this event was handled reminds me when Harvey Gantt entered Clemson. Clemson prepared well. The media though it would be similar to what happened in Little Rock. (And I believe some of them wanted that to happen), They were so disappointed that the day went well, no problems.

The guys with the Flags made their appearance and no problem erupted and the thugs and thieves that loot and destroy property failed to show, or if they did, they caused no damage.

The entire nation should be made aware that Clemson set the bar high for future protests. Unfortunately, the media appears to be more interested in violence rather than a peaceful demonstration.

I'm proud of Clemson.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said Mr. Joe!***

Jun 14, 2020, 8:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Jun 14, 2020, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: The did Clemson PROUD!! ]

Respectfully, you’ve seen a lot of change in this country in your lifetime. I’m curious as to where you think we go from here. Yesterday’s event brought more attention to the issue, but what actions do you believe are needed.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic