Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The demise of Obama.................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

The demise of Obama.................

May 12, 2020, 10:54 AM

Suddenly, due to incompetence, corruption, arrogance and condescension, Obama is RADIOACTIVE!
The greatest scandal in US history will expose him as the most corrupt president in history. His legacy will be forever a cesspool in the history of America.

Scandals: IRS targeting, Fast & Furious, AP email scandal, Solyndra, billions to Iran in the dark of night, using taxpayer dollars to keep Netanyahu from being re-elected, tipping the scales on the investigation of Hellary in 2016, lying to America about ObamaCare, sealing the notes on Holder re the Fast & Furious disaster (which Mexico now wants to investigate), shoving ObamaCare down our throats and, now, conspiracy to undermine and remove an elected president, mobilizing all of the powers of his administration and its intell agencies: CIA, FBI, NSA, DNI, DOJ and the MSM.

It's hard to imagine Obama in handcuffs, but if anybody deserves it, it's the Big Black Muslim. And what a shame. The first black President, who gave all of us hope and inspiration (we went to his inauguration), then proceeded to undermine and ignore the basic tenets of our democracy and took part in a soft coup to destroy Donald Trump!! I like Trump's word for these corrupt people: SCUM.

Lock him up....

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOW check out what this guy says!***

May 12, 2020, 10:55 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water is wet...***

May 12, 2020, 10:56 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Not sure if very good troll

May 12, 2020, 10:59 AM

or retardd

Re: Not sure if very good troll

May 12, 2020, 11:28 AM

Deny the truth? Facts, logic and common sense seem to elude you, eh?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure if very good troll

May 12, 2020, 3:12 PM

Ummmm, just for the sake of argument, can you point out any actual 'facts' that you listed? I see a ton of innuendo, fake news, assumptions and leaps, but facts? I mean clearly the Big Black Muslim comment sort of hints at your motive, but just for fun, what were the 'facts' again?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I aint holding my breath

May 12, 2020, 10:59 AM

there could be evidence of him killing someone and the media wouldnt cover it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it fair to say that Obama

May 12, 2020, 12:07 PM

could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th Ave., and not lose any votes?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd say the chance is 100% ;-)***

May 12, 2020, 12:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Judging on his aim with baseballs and baseballs

May 12, 2020, 3:52 PM

I think they're safe..

:D

GO TIGERS!!

basketballs.. Not nearly as funny now.. Not that it was.***

May 12, 2020, 3:53 PM

GO TIGERS!!

Re: The demise of Obama.................

May 12, 2020, 11:07 AM

Seek mental help. That was funny. Way too much nutty conspiracy driven right wing news for you.

May 12, 2020, 11:27 AM

Your denial appears to be massive. The shyt storm cometh to the left.

May 12, 2020, 11:35 AM

Haha...you're just a goofball who believes nonsense. You probably follow Alex Jones too.

May 12, 2020, 9:05 PM

Seriously, you REALLY think Obama wasn't involved? Now that right there is funny!

May 12, 2020, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: The demise of Obama................. ]

You've been warned. And then there's the Albatross around the DNC's neck...............Joe 'What to Hell is Going On and where am I and I'm running for the Senate' Biden. Has there ever been a worse presidential candidate in history. The guy is a blowhard, lying, plagiarizing buffoon lost in plain sight. Good grief,what were you lefties thinking?

May 12, 2020, 2:25 PM

Yeah Biden sucks. And? He is senile. The rest of your nutty beliefs are hilarious. Way too much nutty right wing internet, radio, or whatever.

May 12, 2020, 9:06 PM

Wrong again; I use logic, facts and common sense, unlike you, who lives in a world of DENIAL. LMAO

May 12, 2020, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: The demise of Obama................. ]

You've been warned. And then there's the Albatross around the DNC's neck...............Joe 'What to #### is Going On and where am I and I'm running for the Senate' Biden. Has there ever been a worse presidential candidate in history. The guy is a blowhard, lying, plagiarizing buffoon lost in plain sight. Good grief,what were you lefties thinking?

May 12, 2020, 9:08 PM

And your point? You're into vegetables? Good for you. Try harder. And Biden is a sure winner? Agree?

May 12, 2020, 11:59 PM

MiuraTiger® said:

You clearly avoided answering my post before the corn, so let me try agian:

"Ummmm, just for the sake of argument, can you point out any actual 'facts' that you listed? I see a ton of innuendo, fake news, assumptions and leaps, but facts? I mean clearly the "Big Black Muslim" comment sort of hints at your motive, but just for fun, what were the 'facts' again?"

You left out

May 12, 2020, 11:22 AM

Re: You left out

May 12, 2020, 9:17 PM

He turned the IRS on the Tea Party and other conservative organizations too. That's some chickenchit move right there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's too bad Trump is so neutered

May 12, 2020, 11:36 AM

otherwise he'd have him locked up already.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2020, 11:45 AM

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

May 12, 2020, 2:15 PM

lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the only legitimate reply..

May 12, 2020, 3:51 PM

LMAO

GO TIGERS!!

The only thing worse, imo, than what Obama did to Trump...

May 12, 2020, 9:15 PM

would be Trump bringing charges against Obama. I ragged the dems about Hillary but I really didn't want to see the old girl in jail.

What Obama did was third world, chithole country, evil, politics. I know few respect Trump and imo, if he tried prosecuting Obama I would lose what little respect I have for him as a man. I might still think he's the best POTUS in my lifetime. I don't think Trump would stoop as low as Obama and weaponize the justice department for political gain.

You mad bro?***

May 12, 2020, 9:26 PM

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic