Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The busiest and most important Big Guy employee at the WH
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 569

The busiest and most important Big Guy employee at the WH

Jan 23, 2021, 4:35 PM

just received a yuge raise and was elevated to Captain status!! Initially, his role wasn't necessarily deemed so vital. However, it became obvious right after the Divisive Inauguration speech that this guy would be instrumental in selling Biden to the public and maintaining some degree, however small, of confidence in Joementia, given his obvious accelerating cognitive challenges.

Now, who is this guy, the most invaluable person in the Biden administration? Not Kumala, not the SOS, not the Press Secy, not even Faux Dr. Jill, not even Dr. Fauci......

It's...wait for it......can you imagine?.....it really won't surprise you......see below..

ANS: Captain Big Bob The TelePrompter Guy! (and his team of 34 assistants)...

They've already faced unimaginable challenges: TPs in the First Toilet, The Beast, The First Bed, the First Pool, the First Bowling Alley, DC restaurants and parks! However, the largest project was installing the 40' x 30' Jumbotron TP in the Oval Office!

Captain Bob did make an important suggestion to The Big Guy..he thought that new, improved contact lenses or Very Strong, Really Cool Looking regular glasses OR much stronger military 'coolness'(Joe's go to Prez look) shades would help a bunch.

Bob, rightfully, deduced that improved vision would enhance Joe's visual acuity and obviate the need to squint and mumble 'a little closer' to the TP crew. Joe's 'Squint Look' scares the hell out of Americans, who naturally assume he's about to fall asleep standing up!

Big Bob also recommended that Joe get the dental implants polished more frequently. It will make him look, well, younger and more vital....a near impossibility!

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is actually kinda funny....***

Jan 23, 2021, 4:53 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shows where my head’s at

Jan 23, 2021, 5:00 PM

I thought you were going to talk about a chef at the Waffle House

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shows where my head’s at

Jan 23, 2021, 5:55 PM

He's not in a league with Big Bob! Bob is covered up 24/ 7.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i still think toughest job is being bidens sign language guy***

Jan 23, 2021, 5:26 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i still think toughest job is being bidens sign language guy***

Jan 23, 2021, 6:00 PM

Henry, good one. He's likely right up there with Big Bob. To his credit, he did invent and release the first Biden Word Salad Decoder Ring, with a complimentary book of Biden Gaffes for Idiots. This is a later version of the How To Gaffe Like Biden compendium that hit the shelves in 2016.

Replies: 5
| visibility 569
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic