Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The bias continues
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

The bias continues

Sep 16, 2019, 4:16 PM

Saw this coming (and it doesn't mean anything) but CBS's poll moved Alabama to #1. I'd expect nothing less from them.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/rankings/cbs-sports-ranking/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and the idiot they interviewed at CBS said...

Sep 16, 2019, 4:28 PM

...he wouldn't be surprised if Clemson lost some first place votes because of Lawrence's performance..... FOOL! We actually GREW our 1st place votes this week. What a clown.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: The bias continues

Sep 16, 2019, 4:28 PM

I think the leg humpers jumping Oklahoma is even worse. Based on what exactly?

Sep 16, 2019, 4:34 PM

If you want to criticize Clemson's schedule, you cannot boast about anything Chokelahoma or O31O have done so far this year.

Sep 16, 2019, 5:41 PM [ in reply to Re: The bias continues ]

Based on CBS carrying the thuga game this week. Pump 'em up before Notre Dame destroys them.

Sep 16, 2019, 10:02 PM

If you're counting on ND to beat UGA Saturday, you are in for a big disappointment.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does Gary Donaldson get a vote? He’s a Bama knob gobbler.

Sep 16, 2019, 4:33 PM

Thank goodness all this crap is irrelevant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

T fornelli and chip patterson bs polls

Sep 16, 2019, 4:35 PM

Mean nothing. Cbs took away people’s ability to comment on them because their polls are so stupid. Just there to confuse novices.

Fornelli actually put bama 1 even after we beat them in national championship. His column is even stupider than the cbs 130

Sep 16, 2019, 4:39 PM

Just going for clicks. Nothing substantive behind this poll anyway.

Sep 16, 2019, 4:53 PM

What Alabama did running the ball with Harris........

Didn’t they only have like 70 total rushing yards against a very bad SC defense ?

It’s his story, I guess he can tell it anyway he’d like.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. Myself, and others on here predicted this would happen

Sep 16, 2019, 5:00 PM

at some point during the season, before the season even started. Evidently poll voters just cannot help themselves, Bama must be #1 for all to be right with their world. We will be #1 when it matters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 5:16 PM

These bozos employ that twit Neuheisel. That speaks volumes about them

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 5:20 PM

Your first mistake was to look at cbs sports!

Sep 16, 2019, 6:12 PM

Funny thing they got cuse ranked a over the dirtpeckers and we beat cuse worse than roll tired beat the dirtpeckers. I say thanks for giving Dabo some bulletin board material, Go Tiger's.

Yep!!! Our wins over a ranked A&M team and two other D-5

Sep 16, 2019, 7:39 PM

Schools doesn't compare with bama's tough schedule.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 9:24 PM

I will start caring when championships are won in September.

Top 25 Universities

Sep 16, 2019, 10:31 PM

and Colleges in the South.

Click bait I know but I just had to see where it placed us. Did not expect what I found. No.

To keep you from the misery I'll paraphrase the first few lines. All true but certainly not reflecting the great university Clemson has grown into:

"Clemson began as an all white male military school. It became co-ed in 1957(?) and first admitted black students in 1964." No other school was described thusly. Not VA Tech, nor NC State, nor Davidson, etc. Some on here talk about bias because some dude or dudet on ESPN has a differing opinion of our football team but this was written by someone with an obvious Jones on for our school. There was nothing in the article about the peaceful way Clemson desegregated (or integrated, I'm not sure which is correct and acceptable) or the major contributions made to the armed forces both before and after the school ceased being a uniformed military school. After that opening tirade the article was pretty much the same as for all the other schools. But that opening was a horrific example of media bias. No. Not media bias, just some warped individual who for some reason felt they could take the opportunity to denigrate a great institution.

Don't bother to click if you see it. I'm mad enough for all of Tigernet. I just had some time to kill waiting to have a truck window lite replaced.

Sep 16, 2019, 11:09 PM

Personally I like it. Don’t think the players don’t look at the polls. I think it makes them more hungry, more determined to play their best. Maybe even fires the fans up a little also.

Spot the ball.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic