Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Unicorn Game is on ESPNU tonight. I am sure there will
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,809

The Unicorn Game is on ESPNU tonight. I am sure there will

Sep 12, 2019, 5:16 PM

be citywide watch parties in Cootlumbia. I may even watch some of it, because I still don't believe it.

(For those who weren't around when the spaceship landed, that game was Bama vs Coots 2010, when Bama was #1 and-got-beat.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Unicorn Game is on ESPNU tonight. I am sure there will

Sep 12, 2019, 7:07 PM

Oddly enough, I just watched a few minutes of Sabon talking about playing a highly-disiplined and well-coached USuC team this weekend. He had all the classic signs of a man that doesn't believe his own words. Shifty eyes, blinking, pausing to clear his throat and looking away from the camera. I know Sabon is the champ at talking up the competition, but this week he has the impossible task of making the ##### semms like a respectable football team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRXe9pajQAs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2019, 7:15 PM

If you cast your memory back, it was exactly the same in 2010. That is probably why the Coots (snort) think they have a shot this time around. Unfortunately for them, Lil' Nicky has a memory like his schools mascot. The Coots will have Bamas full attention this time around, until about the middle of the 2nd quarter when the game is out of reach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2019, 7:51 PM

That was Steve Spurrier doing that to Saban . Love him or hate him , during his career Spurrier could beat anyone on any given Saturday .
He had a knack for picking defenses apart and having his team prepared to play .

They don't have him anymore . They have Will Midship . The difference in the two's coaching abilities will be readily apparent this weekend .

Should be a great watch .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I wish I had a GIF of Spurrier bending over that year

Sep 12, 2019, 8:06 PM

against us when his last gasp trick play didn't work. That would be utterly symbolic of Coot football right there. I would title it "College Football Program buries another National Championship Winning Coach-This is South Carolina Football."

HAIR! Saban had more than one hair on top of his head

Sep 12, 2019, 8:12 PM

back then!

The Coots were hanging off the rafters for that game. The

Sep 12, 2019, 8:13 PM

Fire Marshalls were all definitely out of town that Saturday.

Bigfoog riding a Unicorn on a UFO driven by Elvis.***

Sep 12, 2019, 9:30 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,809
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic