Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Media continues to state that Renfrow never had a 100 yard game in HS or College
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,673

The Media continues to state that Renfrow never had a 100 yard game in HS or College

Dec 24, 2019, 2:29 PM

Kind of hard to have a 100 yard receiving game in High School when you play Quarterback!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Media continues to state that Renfrow never had a 100 yard game in HS or College

Dec 24, 2019, 2:47 PM

Hunter is right now making more money a year than 5 of those media guys salary put together, and they can't say nothing about Hunter that would change what Jon Gruden thinks or feels about Hunter Renfrow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Media continues to state that Renfrow never had a 100 yard game in HS or College

Dec 24, 2019, 3:09 PM

...or what Clemson fans think about him.

Dec 24, 2019, 4:46 PM

If he’s still available, wouldn’t shock me if gruden didn’t draft Tee this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 9:24 PM [ in reply to Re: The Media continues to state that Renfrow never had a 100 yard game in HS or College ]

Or what gamecock/Alabama and Fitzpatrick feels about him

What does it matter? Fact is the Raiders

Dec 24, 2019, 3:29 PM

couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag without him. He comes back and Carr looks competent again, even without Jacobs to lean on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 3:37 PM

Media morons.

Dec 24, 2019, 5:42 PM

The media was informed by Tim Bourret as a unique fact not a slight. Stop being so thin skinned.

Dec 24, 2019, 5:45 PM

Not Thin Skinned at ALL. Just believe in ACCURACy — which is hard to come by with Media HACKS!

Renfrow himself said it in an interview just after the game,

Dec 24, 2019, 5:42 PM

on the Raiders website. That is where it originated. I was shocked to hear it, but I assume he knows his own stats.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Renfrow himself said it in an interview just after the game,***

Dec 24, 2019, 5:45 PM

Re: Renfrow himself said it in an interview just after the game,

Dec 24, 2019, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Renfrow himself said it in an interview just after the game, ]

USA Today raiderswire

2 days ago · “They told me on the sideline,” Renfrow said of the stat. “Never in high school or college. This is my first 100-yard game I've ever had in my life. Usually I'll have like 96 [yards] but I'll never get over the hump, so it was good and it was good because we needed it to win.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 10:16 PM

So "the media" repeated something Renfro himself said and somehow got it wrong. OK.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,673
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic