Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Kenosha sheriff from 2018
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 436

The Kenosha sheriff from 2018

Aug 27, 2020, 3:09 PM

https://twitter.com/jduffyrice/status/1298993151487561732?s=20

I'll C&P and make it easier for you.

Who is he talking about? Murderers? Rapists? No, this statement is referring to...wait for it...shoplifters. Now, do you think this attitude from the leader of a police department, to whom _ number of officers and deputies report and take orders from, could be seen a problematic for a community? How common do you suppose this is across the country?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's burn the local businesses, that'll show em!***

Aug 27, 2020, 3:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your transformation from Anticop Lakebum to

Aug 27, 2020, 3:25 PM

Blue Line Lakebum is fascinating, and really abrupt, too. It was like a lightswitch, not a decade or two of gradual shifting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not at all, I'm 100% ready to get rid of them completely

Aug 27, 2020, 3:34 PM

All I see them doing is arresting people for protecting themselves, and I think we're at a point where they just need to get out of the way in a lot of cases.

However, the actions of this "movement" are so laughably stupid, I think it should be called out at every turn. Congrats, they and everyone going along with this idiocy has ruined any and all momentum there ever was for actual police reform. You did it, rah-tards!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He sounds like a guy fatigued by decades of law enforcement.

Aug 27, 2020, 3:35 PM

Like he's seen the same thing a million times and has become completely disillusioned and cynical. He thinks if we could just break the cycle we would nearly eradicate crime and that might be true. I'm not sure genocide is the best way to accomplish that, but he might be onto something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He sounds like a guy fatigued by decades of law enforcement.

Aug 27, 2020, 3:38 PM

if we build enough of these warehouses, we could stamp out crime forever, then transform them into amazon distribution centers. The guy is just being pragmatic, some of you will call him a racist.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you haven't already, watch the video..

Aug 27, 2020, 3:58 PM

https://rumble.com/v4b335-kenosha-county-sheriff-reacts-five-milwaukee-suspects-charged-in-pleasant-p.html

Message was edited by: Murcielago®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you haven't already, watch the video..

Aug 27, 2020, 4:06 PM

that means I have to turn off Pandora.
brb

wow, I think he needs to be warehoused. Ferguson has nothing on this guy.

Message was edited by: Tigerbalm1®

his comments are awful...

Aug 27, 2020, 3:38 PM

especially in leadership. They should not be tolerated and terrible even if they were rapists and murderers.

I too read the further statements on the twitter feed. I want to add a little more to it. It seems when we say they were "just shoplifters" we are leaving out the fact that when they began fleeing at high speeds that result in a car crash, they no longer become "just shoplifters."

Thank goodness the people in the car were not seriously injured.

With that, I do think we need to evaluate why and when the police should pursue suspects in high speed chases. Is it worth it to put the community at risk?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently, street racing has become a problem in Atlanta.

Aug 27, 2020, 3:58 PM

Cops had been pursuing them, and I think some kids got hit and killed recently, so the city policy on high speed chases has shifted accordingly. Sounds like cops have trackers that they can fire at cars (like in the movies) so they don't need to pursue them, and can leisurely show up at the house where the car is parked and execute them there.

lol...

Aug 27, 2020, 4:13 PM

a win for technology

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Kenosha sheriff from 2018

Aug 27, 2020, 3:39 PM

Sounds like Joe Biden. Nice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Kamala had put them under the jail it'd be OK***

Aug 27, 2020, 3:41 PM

He doesn't even have to say the words

Aug 27, 2020, 3:57 PM

and we all know exactly what he's talking about.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

blapeepoh***

Aug 27, 2020, 4:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They gonna install gas chambers in these warehouses next?***

Aug 27, 2020, 4:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They gonna install gas chambers in these warehouses next?***

Aug 27, 2020, 4:51 PM

are we talking about the shower room?

Replies: 16
| visibility 436
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic