Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Tickets

Apr 7, 2019, 12:46 AM

Can anyone instruct me as how to purchase tickets for a home football game for myself and my niece and nephews? I need 7 tickets and I need them for the “grassy” area if possible. The reason I want the grassy area is because one of my nephews is special needs and I do not want him disturbing others in the stands. He’s been through more than most folks have in a lifetime. I just need to be able to sit where he is able to stand up and move a little. He has begged to come to a game so I want to try to bring him this fall. I’m pretty much a new tiger fan so I’m not sure where to start. I want to do what I can to bring him and his brother and sister and their cousins. I want him to be able to experience the tailgating and the tiger walk and everything he can. I did have someone suggest the Charlotte game for some reason. I realize 7 tickets will be expensive but I feel like I have to do this for him. Thanks for any info on where to get “grassy” area tickets.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Hill is for students tix only***

Apr 7, 2019, 1:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tickets

Apr 7, 2019, 8:20 AM

Contact the Clemson AD's office and/or Dabo's office describing your need. My guess is they will find a way to assist your need.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another option: get tickets to the north or south stands,

Apr 7, 2019, 10:24 AM

then go all the way to the top. You can watch from there, and the little one has room to walk around and move without you being self conscious. We have 2 seats, but when we have folks come to the game with us, that's what we do. Pretty laid back up there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic