Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Four Best Teams ..........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

The Four Best Teams ..........

Dec 3, 2018, 12:33 PM

I contend that it is the committee's duty to pick the best team and three others that are worthy of challenging them, by the metrics that have been set forth by the committee.

WE KNOW that UGA is not the best team .... they had their shot and failed. What we don't know is whether ND, OU, or the Tigers are the best team. So those SEC homers posting on other boards that UGA should be in ... shut the heII up .... or at least beat an over-rated LSU team during the 132 team play-off!

PS: Those SEC fans b.tching about ND getting in. The last I saw they had not played the Citadel, Austin Peay, Middle Tennessee, Umass, Arkansas State, or Louisiana like the SEC's pathetic OOC schedule.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No two-loss team has ever made the Playoffs...

Dec 3, 2018, 12:57 PM

and no two-loss team deserved to make the playoffs this year either.

UGa had thirteen opportunities to prove that they had earned a spot among the nations elite and they pi$$ed away two of those opportunities.

CASE CLOSED...END OF STORY !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Hey TL, just for sheetz and giggles

Dec 3, 2018, 1:06 PM

How much would you be willing to wager on OU in a matchup with UGA? How about ND and UGA? Pretty sure UGA would be giving points in both. Just sayin. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over UGA being left out, but they are one of the 4 best teams. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How much did you bet on OhSt, the last time they played CU.

Dec 3, 2018, 2:16 PM

After all, they were favored! Just because a team is favored, it doesn't mean they are the best team!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey TL, just for sheetz and giggles

Dec 3, 2018, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Hey TL, just for sheetz and giggles ]

Las Vegas does not pick the final four teams. The Final 4 is to determine the National Champion ... identify the best team in the country. We already know that UGA is not the best team in the country, so why should they be included? Who really cares who the second, third, or fourth best team is . That is not what the play-offs are for.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic