Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coronavirus spreading at rapid pace
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 737

Coronavirus spreading at rapid pace

Jan 29, 2020, 7:51 PM

This time last week there were 54 deaths and approximately 1000 infected. Today there are 132 deaths with 6,078 confirmed cases of infection.

Confirmed cases of the virus have been found in China, Thailand, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, United States, Australia, South Korea, France, Germany, United Arab Emirate, Vietnam, Canada, Nepal Cambodia and Sri Lanka.

In the U.S, 2 cases in California, 1 in Arizona, 1 in Illinois and 1 in Washington State.

This could get very, very bad. The World Health Organization is holding an emergency meeting tonight.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/coronavirus-china-live-updates/2020/01/29/d49b9194-423b-11ea-b503-2b077c436617_story.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Flu in The US. OCT 2019 through DEC 2019

Jan 29, 2020, 7:58 PM

According to CDC, this flu season has led to at least three million medical visits and 55,000 hospitalizations. The data also shows that between 2,900 and 7,200 flu-related deaths occurred from Oct. 1, 2019, to Dec. 28, 2019.

UPDATED STATS FROM CDC
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

But there's a vaccine for that they don't want.

Jan 29, 2020, 8:16 PM

waaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's spreading faster than TDS.

Jan 29, 2020, 7:58 PM

omg!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ POTD ^^^***

Jan 29, 2020, 8:10 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

l0l!84!!!***

Jan 29, 2020, 8:12 PM

Re: it's spreading faster than TDS.

Jan 29, 2020, 8:15 PM [ in reply to it's spreading faster than TDS. ]

People are dying. Funny.

Lots of people died today.***

Jan 29, 2020, 8:17 PM

Re: Lots of people died today.***

Jan 29, 2020, 8:25 PM

Stereotypical Trump supporter.

Is this you? Seems like you. I bet it's you.

Logic***

Jan 29, 2020, 8:27 PM

Re: Logic***

Jan 29, 2020, 8:41 PM

Good idea, you might try it some time.

Yeah i know you are a Tiger for life and support the...

Jan 29, 2020, 8:47 PM

program

I have TDS...

Jan 29, 2020, 9:20 PM [ in reply to it's spreading faster than TDS. ]

Or, as it's known by its clinical name, Beingabletospota Shittypresidentitis.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

What's the prognosis...

Jan 29, 2020, 9:23 PM

you apparently have just recently come down with this

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've had it quite some time.***

Jan 30, 2020, 8:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

it was just kinda sitting up there...

Jan 30, 2020, 8:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I woulda sliced that shot into the water.***

Jan 30, 2020, 8:59 AM

Must have been a tough past 12 years for you.***

Jan 29, 2020, 9:30 PM [ in reply to I have TDS... ]

Bruh, it's been a rough 27 years.

Jan 30, 2020, 8:10 AM

People with this condition have trouble distinguishing between bad presidents with Rs and Ds by their names, and thus, can't form allegiance to bad presidents over the absurd notion that one party is your team.

why you gonna do Bill like that?

Jan 30, 2020, 8:16 AM

I’d take 1990’s Bill over W or Obama. I’d put him in the average category more than sheedy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: why you gonna do Bill like that?

Jan 30, 2020, 9:01 AM

Yeah, I mean, I agree with you, but I still don't think he was very good. Kind of had a sociopath vibe and then gave us the Wicked Witch of New York. But I sure do miss some 1990s 'Merica.

Helluva public speaker, though. I saw him work a crowd at Coppin State while he was stumping for the Maryland Dem gubernatorial candidate in 2002, and the house came down.

I’ve said it before, but

Jan 30, 2020, 9:05 AM

To be in a position to even be considered for the office, I’m amazed when a viable Presidential candidate doesn’t exhibit sociopathic tendencies.

Forget telling your kids they can be President. That’d be one of my biggest fears as a parent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ve said it before, but

Jan 30, 2020, 9:07 AM

True. As they say, those who want to be president, shouldn't.

I don't think Dubya was a sociopath. My heart has softened for him a little bit over the years. I think he was a bit naive and not the smartest fella we've had in office. I think deep down, the man has a heart and some regret from his time in office.

But Cheney? Full blown sociopath.

Cheney was a smart sociopath vs. our idiot narcissist one we have now.

yeah, I got a lot of disdain for the opinion around the end

Jan 30, 2020, 9:09 AM

Of the aughts, but I always thought W was a good man who mad some horrible decisions for some legitimately good reasons.

POTUSes

Jan 30, 2020, 10:57 AM

Bill Clinton was an incredible politician who I genuinely believe wanted to make the country better. I actually think he is probably a good guy that just had a thing for the ladies. His wife is another story.

I think the Bushes are genuinely good people. I have always been amazed at the friendship the Bushes and Bill Clinton have had. That isn't fake.

170 deaths and 7816 confirmed cases

Jan 29, 2020, 11:08 PM

and spreading. More people have died than have been sent home from the hospital but the death rate is still only about 2% or 3%. China has another 12,000 plus suspected cases and are following over 80,000 that they know have been exposed.

It could get a lot worse before it gets better. Many parts of china are on lockdown and are not working for weeks.

It's far deadlier than the Flu and there are already more cases in China then there was with SARS.

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/01/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Closing the barn door after the cow gets out.

Jan 30, 2020, 12:42 AM

I toe ewe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Closing the barn door after the cow gets out.

Jan 30, 2020, 12:49 AM

Well, the good news is it’s mostly just killing off old people and they’ll probably have a vaccination developed & tested for approval within a year. :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coronavirus spreading at rapid pace

Jan 30, 2020, 8:33 AM

I guess I am a terrible person in a way and good person in a way, because I think the Earth losing a billion people would be good for it, but I dont want to die yet and I dont want anyone else to suffer. Not sure what I think about this virus.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Losing a billion Chinese would be good for China.

Jan 30, 2020, 2:34 PM

It's a shame I believe the Chinese gov is so godless they might do something like that, isn't it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 737
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic