Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: From Bummed to Speechless: CJ Spiller humbled by Hall of Fame induction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: From Bummed to Speechless: CJ Spiller humbled by Hall of Fame induction

Jan 12, 2021, 8:01 AM

From Bummed to Speechless: CJ Spiller humbled by Hall of Fame induction

CJ Spiller is known for his quiet demeanor but he’s rarely ever speechless. However, when he learned that he was to be inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame, words escaped him. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations CJ !!

Jan 12, 2021, 8:20 AM

I never saw anyone play with greater heart and effort than you did! A truly Great Tiger!

Go Tigers!!

Re: Congratulations CJ !!

Jan 13, 2021, 8:20 PM

^^^100%

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: From Bummed to Speechless: CJ Spiller humbled by Hall of Fame induction

Jan 12, 2021, 8:33 AM

Congratulations CJ!
Enjoy this deserving honor and then, before you know it....Ring Of Honor!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: From Bummed to Speechless: CJ Spiller humbled by Hall of Fame induction

Jan 12, 2021, 9:06 AM

Hardly humbled, if anyone deserved this award and being in the Hall of Fame it is CJ Spiller. The dude was a beast.

The First and Most Deserving ??

Jan 12, 2021, 9:25 AM

He was the initial brick in the foundation for the dynasty that we have become. Without him, there is no Dabo, no Taj, no Nuk/Sammy, no DW4, no Christian, no ETN, and no Trevor. I sat beside him on a plane when he was with the Saints and we had a long discussion. The humbleness and character just gushes out of him. Of all the greats that are in the College Hall now and that will be in the future, CJ is the most deserving of all GOATS IMO.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Ring of Honor should be next, and don't be slow

Jan 12, 2021, 10:21 AM

doing it, either. He is more than deserving of the honor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So deserving & such pure talent...also, very happy too

Jan 12, 2021, 10:32 AM

have CJ on the coaching staff now. He can use that great football knowledge, experience & creativity to help these young backs excel!! As mentioned, CJ was definitely one of the first bricks in building the foundation of the run Clemson has been on since he set foot in Death Valley! God & Clemson love you, CJ!! All due Respect, Sir!!

Jan 12, 2021, 3:10 PM

Congrats CJ Spiller!!! CJ has been one of my all time favorite Tigers since his junior year at Clemson. When CJ announced that he was coming back to play his senior year with our Tigers, I had my scooter in the paint shop at the very time, and that is when I decided that CJ'S number 28 would ride with me on on my scooter, and I called the paint shop, and told them to put CJ'S on the front fender, and it's still there riding when I go for a ride. Clemson fans owe CJ Spiller our respect bc, he took the chance to come and play for Clemson when we weren't deserving of CJ'S kind of talent at that time in Dabo's career as our HC, and it was CJ that helped to change how Clemson was thought off at that time!!!

I personally wish CJ Spiller the very best of everything in his life bc he help to bring the life back into our Clemson FB program, and he will always be in my top of Tiger players!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats CJ

Jan 12, 2021, 5:10 PM

You deserve it

Thanks for the memories and being a Tiger

GO TIGERS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 6:09 PM

Just a great football player and a better man. I was just bummed out that when he went to Buffalo that they never fully understood how to use him. He had a good NFL career, but not nearly as good as it could have been with another team.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Incredible player! A well deserved honor!

Jan 12, 2021, 6:20 PM

Congratulations, C.J.!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic