Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Bachelor update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,325

The Bachelor update

Mar 10, 2020, 9:55 PM

Peter breaks up with the girl he proposed to. He now is in love with Maddison, the auburn chick who left him in Australia. Bottom line is peters mom is the biggest Bitsh this side of swofford.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Bachelor update

Mar 10, 2020, 10:06 PM

Is this real?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 10, 2020, 10:14 PM

Oh, it's real. When you are in the same room as 3 females who stare you down anytime you make a noise because " I didn't even hear what he said because you coughed" . You realize your watching it without intending to.

And the ma-in-law will be a doossie for that young lady down the road

Mar 10, 2020, 10:09 PM

You must be gay

Mar 10, 2020, 10:12 PM

Doing the dirty work so we don’t have to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 11, 2020, 12:02 AM [ in reply to Re: The Bachelor update ]

Ha. Not gay. No accn since I have Comcast. So what else to watch? Not much to choose from. Then I saw the witch mama and that whoe reeled me in.

It's the Golden Age of Television

Mar 11, 2020, 7:45 AM

and you're watching a non-reality show? And The Bachelor no less, the show that gave us Jesse Palmer?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 10, 2020, 10:22 PM

Sorry, not really, but I TD-ed you before I realized what I was doing. I think it was bc when my wife's TV went out a couple weeks ago and she talked me into watching that total BS bachelor program on my TV, and I felt sick to my stomach for the rest of the night for becoming weak enough to allow my wife to talk me into watching it. I took her TV to the TV repairman the very next morning that cost me $70 bucks for a $1.50 resistor, and it was well worth every penny, oh well, never again will I become weak enough to watch anything called the Bachelor or Bachelorette even if I have to go to a a 24 hour Walmart to buy the wife a new TV. In fact, I'm thinking about going and buy a new 19 inch and hide it in my shop just in case her TV goes out again on Bachelor/Bachelorette night ever again!!! ;)

Yeah, Peter couldn’t love this woman...

Mar 10, 2020, 10:30 PM

I hate that dumb ace.

~JKB

Re: Yeah, Peter couldn’t love this woman...

Mar 11, 2020, 12:08 AM

I'm being a 100% honest JKBtigerpaw, the few minutes I watched it with the wife, it kind of made me think about poking myself in the eye for watching any of it, it was absolutely sickening IMO!!!

It is awful. But that’s one of the wife’s guilty pleasures.

Mar 11, 2020, 5:55 AM

She could be doing worse things than watching The Bachelor, I guess.

~JKB

Re: Yeah, Peter couldn’t love this woman...

Mar 11, 2020, 6:51 AM [ in reply to Yeah, Peter couldn’t love this woman... ]

She can't be too bad, I see she likes trucks and bikinis.

view-source:

<###### async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js">

Mar 11, 2020, 6:55 AM

Dayum! Hang in there. Tiger Football is coming soon.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry, but I haven't watched five seconds of any of this

Mar 11, 2020, 7:28 AM

in the last ten years. It's fake love. People trying to be who they are not and trying to win a contest instead of falling in love. Looks are not everything in a woman or a man. Sure it's nice to have a head-turner. I did and besides my son, the worst six years of my life.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,325
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic