Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Alabama Radio Network Broadcast of the Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

The Alabama Radio Network Broadcast of the Game

May 28, 2017, 11:56 AM

Link Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rtaTm87bKc

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Alabama Radio Network Broadcast of the Game

May 28, 2017, 1:06 PM

Does anyone know/have a link to the ESPN Radio replay of the game. I have always liked Sean McDonough and would like to hear the whole game. (I have watched and heard all the other TV and radio networks coverage of the game.)Of course I have heard McDonough's call of the last TD too.

I believe McDonough's call is one of these ...

May 28, 2017, 2:50 PM

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/clemsons-national-championship-winning-touchdown-as-he-1791012085

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Any chance you have a link to the full game ESPN radio broadcast?

May 28, 2017, 7:04 PM

That TD call is epic but would love to hear him call the whole thing

I forgot how much Bo Scarbrough was owning us early***

May 28, 2017, 5:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I forgot how much Bo Scarbrough was owning us early***

May 28, 2017, 5:50 PM

Yep! Until he left the game our D was on their heels. He was bringing the lumber to our D.

May 28, 2017, 6:52 PM

What??

The guy ended up with something like 16 rushing attempts for 93 yards...

he had 2 breakaways for 37 and 25 scoring plays...of course I know you can't take those away, but I thought we held him pretty well

two breakaways and 31 yards on 14 attempts otherwise...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2017, 7:02 PM

Scarborough gained 23 yards in his last 8 carries. The defense had solved him. Bama has no excuses for NOT having a back behind Scarborough. Their backup was a 4-star as well, if I'm not mistaken.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their backup had rushed for a thousand yards on the season

May 28, 2017, 8:49 PM

and had just been taken over by Scarboro during the playoffs. So yes, there is no excuse and you are right we had solved him prior to his injury. Let's remember, we lost Ferrell for the game before they lost Scarboro.

And how about last year when we had to go without Mike Williams, Deon Cain and lost Alexander at halftime.

Don't forget the monster hold by 74 on Joseph on their first TD run

May 28, 2017, 7:02 PM [ in reply to Re: I forgot how much Bo Scarbrough was owning us early*** ]

If he doesn't make that hold, that play goes for a 2 yard loss. Watch the coaches room broadcast and they all see it and are dumbfounded it didn't get called

This is true. In fact, I work with a Bama fan who said Bo

May 28, 2017, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: I forgot how much Bo Scarbrough was owning us early*** ]

had been in check since that second touchdown. Ad if people want to use that as an excuse, he went out a few plays after we lost Clelin Ferrel for the game.

May 28, 2017, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Re: I forgot how much Bo Scarbrough was owning us early*** ]

Not really. If you watch the last quarter and 1/2 that he was in we had kind of figured him out.

Re: The Alabama Radio Network Broadcast of the Game

May 28, 2017, 7:54 PM

Pure Gold

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic