Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mangepost game observations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 225

Mangepost game observations

Sep 13, 2020, 8:30 AM

QB- Trevor looked SHARP. He's got the polished look about him now. Footwork looking good, feeling pressure, going through reads, not forcing the ball, and very accurate.

Surprised to see DJ before Taisun. Seemed very un-Dabo. Either way, we didn't get to see hardly anything of note in either of them last night. DJ is big.

RB- Travis is a finished product. He is going to be the best RB in the country this season, easily. Hubbard at OK St is ok, but Travis is just a beast. Freshmen both looked good.

WR- Amari is great. Everyone else is... I don't know. Ladson continues to drop balls. Ngata is probably our best non-Amari option. Someone is going to have to step up.

TE- Galloway is a great player.

OL- Carman is an NFL RT. He's good. The rest played ok, not much of a test.

DL- Phew, those freshmen boys are really impressive looking. KJ Henry looked great.

LB- Good

S- Eh.

CB- Uhhhhh... hope DK gets back soon.

K- Who TF was that? good sign

P- Blegh.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mangepost game observations

Sep 13, 2020, 8:40 AM

You can tell DJ has a rocket of an arm and is extremely confident. You can also tell Bowman will be a freak once he learns the system and matures. His first rush was weak, but then he settled in and you can see a glimmer of how great he will be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The 4th quarter was all about creating specific situations

Sep 13, 2020, 8:52 AM

To get game film to coach from. Offense and defense

Other than the W that was probably the most valuable part of the game long term.

Oh, and anybody that bets the spread hasn’t been paying attention.
Gambling is a sin and Dabo gonna punish them sinners.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Replies: 2
| visibility 225
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic