Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bshaud Breelands arrest video............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 473

Bshaud Breelands arrest video............

May 1, 2020, 9:37 AM

You'll have to scroll down a bit.

https://www.tmz.com/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That guy needed backup BAD.

May 1, 2020, 9:48 AM

You could hear it coming towards the end. That's why they got the cuffs on him.

Just wait until college players are paid. This stuff will become more and more common.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should have just chilled out! Sorta lucky he..........

May 1, 2020, 10:13 AM

didn't get tazed or shot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A CLEMSON MAN NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION

May 1, 2020, 10:28 AM

CLASSY

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dayuuuum. Breshizzy lucky he ain't get popped!***

May 1, 2020, 2:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bad cop, no donut

May 1, 2020, 3:07 PM

Cop was not in danger at any time. Breeland was never threatening him.

Could you imagine if Breeland had an assault weapon and making threatening gestures in the cop's face?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, he resisted arrest and then got back behind the wheel

May 1, 2020, 3:11 PM

He could've tried to take off an run the cop over or grabbed a gun in the car. The cop didn't use a taser or shoot his gun, but somehow you've decided the cop did a bad job? Should he just have let him go because he resisted arrest?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He never needed to pull his gun

May 1, 2020, 3:16 PM

If Breeland tried to drive away, he would have been shot in the face. That level of force was not necessary.

Dude had some pot.

Cop would not have been run over unless he was stupid enough to jump in front of the car. Unfortunately, we've seen this happen plenty of times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He would have been stupid not to pull his gun

May 1, 2020, 3:37 PM

when Breeland got back in the car.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why's that?

May 1, 2020, 3:50 PM

Did it appear he was reaching for a weapon, thinking about driving away, or just trying to find a safe space to wait until things cooled down.

At no point in that interaction was Breeland threatening or endangering the police officer.

Breeland was acting crazy. He could have had a gun inside

May 1, 2020, 3:56 PM

the door or under the seat, both places hidden from the cop’s view.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Breeland was surprisingly calm

May 1, 2020, 4:09 PM

And didn't have a gun inside the door or under the seat. All this hullabaloo over sharing a blunt.

Thats the thing

May 1, 2020, 4:28 PM

We know this AFTER the fact. The officer did not know that at the time. He was putting himself in a position to protect himself if things escalated. Stop stanning for the dude. None of this would have happened if he had just followed instructions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Wut? Even the woman in the video was like "just listen"

May 1, 2020, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Breeland was surprisingly calm ]

You're right that he "calmly" resisted arrest, almost like he didn't think he needed to listen to police.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not to be contrary or bash your opinion here, but

May 1, 2020, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Why's that? ]

police officer tigerdave2 dies on his very first day of serving and protecting, I'm afraid.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe. I also wouldn't shoot a bunch of innocent folks

May 1, 2020, 4:23 PM

I'll keep my day job instead.

Probably best for all concerned.

May 1, 2020, 4:25 PM

WE WOULD MISS YOU TERRIBLY.

Re: Probably best for all concerned.

May 1, 2020, 4:36 PM

I will miss the donut break though.

Sir, I NEVER joke.

May 1, 2020, 4:40 PM

That kind of buffoonery only lies in the jurisdiction of drunks and fools.

Re: Why's that?

May 1, 2020, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Why's that? ]

Why not comply with the officer? What's wrong with that? Who would want to hire someone that will not comply with simply questions and instructions.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Complying with the officer

May 1, 2020, 4:28 PM

Doesn't fit the narrative. Don't be so naive.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Pt. for replying to my post. Not for your stance ..........

May 1, 2020, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Bad cop, no donut ]

on the matter.

Dude should have shut his mouth and did as he was asked to do.

Replies: 21
| visibility 473
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic