Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are y'all ready for the "Game of the Century" ??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,198

Are y'all ready for the "Game of the Century" ??

Nov 3, 2019, 10:11 PM

ESPN says its coming on this weekend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are y'all ready for the "Game of the Century" ??

Nov 3, 2019, 10:17 PM

We all know it was this January when the #2 team beat the #1 team (greatest of all time!) 44-16!!! And the game was not as close as the score indicates!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's pretty strange... I don't think Nancy State

Nov 3, 2019, 10:18 PM

is all that good, but if he ESecPN geniuses want to bill this game that highly I guess that helps them sell commercials....
Whatever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm still recovering from their first game of the century***

Nov 3, 2019, 10:19 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So there won’t be a better game the next 81 years?

Nov 3, 2019, 10:43 PM

I bet Penn State/Minnesota will be a better game.

Nov 3, 2019, 10:51 PM

On CFP Live, they were promoting it as 1 vs 2 next weekend, while at the same time having Bama listed as 3 and/or 4. Go figure.

Nov 3, 2019, 10:52 PM

Y’all do know what the story line is. LSU is going to win but only because tua has a wire in his leg and been taking osterine to heal it up. Therefore, bammy gets a pass to lose because tua was out. With a healthy tua, game would have been different... so justified to sneak bammy in at 4 again.

Final rankings we will be one seed playing bammy and give LSU a weak b1g team or choklahoma so then you get the game of the century... a rematch they hope. Heard that on sec network.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And you can bet that the refs keep it close this week

Nov 3, 2019, 10:56 PM

so neither team will lose any votes from the AP.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s good to see...

Nov 4, 2019, 4:38 AM

Dartmouth v. Princeton in Yankee Stadium getting the media coverage it deserves.

And CBS was promoting the h3ll out of LSU/Bammer this past NFL Sunday. You think this pro game is good? Wait til you watch this SEC matchup of two wannabe Big 12 teams. Woooo!!!

~JKB

Nov 4, 2019, 4:50 AM

2 pretty good offense's, no defense. Gotta love Pac 12 after dark in the middle of the day

Nov 4, 2019, 6:52 AM

You mean it's not billed as the "Greatest Division in the Greatest Conference" in College Football!

Nov 4, 2019, 7:49 AM

I seem to recall several "Game of the Century" matchups in the Super Bowls that turned out to be complete duds. It's somewhat similar to the 2018 National Championship game when all of the self-anointed experts were mouthing, "how can little ole Clemson hang with the best college football team ever assembled"?. Apparently, someone made a mistake and placed the noose around the wrong neck.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,198
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic