Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BREAKING: Trump Unlocks Doors to Arkham Asylum
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

BREAKING: Trump Unlocks Doors to Arkham Asylum

Dec 22, 2020, 7:35 PM

Supervillains Escape, Establish Legion of Doom

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/22/us/politics/trump-pardons.html

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BREAKING: Trump Unlocks Doors to Arkham Asylum

Dec 22, 2020, 8:13 PM

Hang those process-crime traitors.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 10:19 PM

"In United States criminal procedure terminology, a process crime is an offense against the judicial process. These crimes include failure to appear, false statements, obstruction of justice, contempt of court and perjury."

So you are saying basically the judicial system should just go screw itself?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 10:58 PM

Read it, and get back to me.

https://www.target.com/p/deep-state-target-by-george-papadopoulos-paperback/-/A-81397124?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&DFA=71700000014779324&CPNG=PLA_Entertainment%2BShopping_Brand&adgroup=SC_Entertainment&LID=700000001170770pgs&LNM=PRODUCT_GROUP&network=g&device=m&location=9010524&targetid=pla-569071738200&ds_rl=1246978&ds_rl=1248099&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhbXm9Zrj7QIVGI-GCh2ANw8qEAQYBCABEgJO3PD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

They were perjury traps accompanied by threats...

Dec 23, 2020, 6:11 AM [ in reply to Re: BREAKING: Trump Unlocks Doors to Arkham Asylum ]

to persecute by prosecution. Flynn, for instance, was threatened with prosecution of his son. According to Flynn the object prosecutors sought was a lie that Trump had conspired with Russia to break a law which would have led to Trump being removed from office.

If you haven't already realized that you will probably reject it now. That is why some of us think the pardons were late and others think they are wrong. It's not complicated, it's really quite simple.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 8:43 PM

I mean, we knew it was coming, but it still turns the stomach. And I don't think he's nearly done emptying Arkham yet.

The wanton long-term and likely irreparable damage Trump is doing to the Republican brand...I'm just literally shaking my head. The establishment GOP bosses have to be literally giving birth to live kittens watching this kind of stuff.

Nixon tarnished the office. Trump set it on fire and took a steaming dump on it.

The dude is literally crazy. The good news is that this is in some ways a sign he actually intends to leave office and not start a revolution. If we see a steady flow of these kind of things it's a definite indicator he knows the jig is actually up and he's going to wave his pardon power around like a six-year-old with his daddy's gun for as long as he still has it...and the grift around him will likely turn into a flood.

Trump and the Fam will probably loot the White House to the walls like a clan of Irish Travelers who conned their way into the Ritz on the way out the door...and leave a turd on the rug just for good measure because that's just how they are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 9:10 PM

JC, drama much? Lay off the soy.

Dec 22, 2020, 10:08 PM

Bro I don't know what you have against soy. Soy sauce in white sticky rice is flames.

Dec 22, 2020, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: BREAKING: Trump Unlocks Doors to Arkham Asylum ]

If we nominate Donald Trump, we will get destroyed . . . and we will deserve it.

Lindsey Graham

Dec 22, 2020, 9:35 PM

Shadiest president in the modern era possibly? Not only was he delusional and incompetent, he is as shady as it gets. Then you add him trying to destroy the country after losing his election. He will easily go down as one of the worst or even possibly the president in US history.

Dec 22, 2020, 9:57 PM

spooneye, you are worried about Trumps pardons well let take a look @ who Bill Clinton pardoned
A big one that stands out is Susan Rosenberg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_by_Bill_Clinton#:~:text=As%20President%2C%20Clinton%20used%20his,final%20hours%20of%20his%20presidency

Dec 22, 2020, 10:39 PM

Wow, it took 2 1/2 hours before "b-b-but Clinton"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 11:59 PM

I answered the first time I saw it. Obama pardoned so many people they are not listed. He pardon 109 of whom faced life sentences. Wow you should worry about these folks.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!***

Dec 22, 2020, 10:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 10:53 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm all for more pardons. No complaint here.***

Dec 23, 2020, 5:47 AM

Wow, really? The guy who killed two kids?

Dec 23, 2020, 8:30 AM

Interesting. You hope that if Hunter did... whatever he did... he should be convicted. But these people you don't feel the same way. How do you justify that?

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Hopefully-if-he-did-something-illegal-28277952

They were convicted.

Dec 23, 2020, 8:38 AM

I wouldn't mind if Hunter Biden were convicted, and then pardoned, if the President saw fit to do so.

I just like the idea of pardoning, if the President feels it is deserved.

Re: They were convicted.

Dec 23, 2020, 8:41 AM

What if the president just wants to let certain murderers off the hook, including murderers who kill children? Just a hypothetical. Still "like the idea of pardoning" even where no reasonable person could actually think it's "deserved"?

That's on him.

Dec 23, 2020, 8:59 AM

I have no desire to spend time "evaluating" people for pardons. I'm against murder.

Re: That's on him.

Dec 23, 2020, 9:02 AM

I guess you're sort of against murder. Sounds like you want murderers convicted, but you also want as many murderers pardoned as possible. Your phrase was "I'm all for more pardons."

I personally believe murderers should all

Dec 23, 2020, 9:07 AM

be executed as soon as possible after conviction. But I like pardons.

Re: I personally believe murderers should all

Dec 23, 2020, 10:20 AM

So how does your position today cohere with the time you said this:

If any of the people who received clemency are guilty of murder, then I would not support that.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/If-any-of-the-people-who-received-clemency-26898345

Prod, you also said this:

Dec 23, 2020, 10:37 AM

Murde­r would be the only exception to me. Because it's the only crime for which God commanded mankind give a specific punishment. Any other crime, fair game, Biblically.

Why did murder cease to be an exception to clemency and God's commandment become less commanding for you moments after Trump pardoned a murderer of children?

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Murder-would-be-the-only-exception-to-me-26898436

I still believe this...

Dec 23, 2020, 12:35 PM

My comment was a general one about pardons. I did not read the story to see what the people were guilty of.

Re: I still believe this...

Dec 23, 2020, 1:26 PM

At least one of them murdered two children. Based on your earlier statements that I quoted, you would be against pardoning such a person, and in favor of executing him.

So all Pro LAW & ORDER until not?***

Dec 23, 2020, 7:33 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unlock them up!***

Dec 23, 2020, 8:36 AM

Dems was gonna let them out so that

Dec 23, 2020, 8:39 AM

They wouldn’t catch the China Virus in prison

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic