Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's that time of year again, Tiger fans!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

It's that time of year again, Tiger fans!

Oct 27, 2020, 1:40 PM

Hello! I'm here to find out if you're ready for your annual BC beatdown. As I'm sure you know, we squashed the Murder Hornets while you needed late-game heroics and some favorable officiating to squeak past them (thanks to Swoffie and his Palmetto State bias). It was pretty clear against Syracuse that Clemson was looking ahead to this weekend's titanic clash in DV and who could blame them? Do you think the Tigers can keep it close?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's that time of year again, Tiger fans!

Oct 27, 2020, 1:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Oct 27, 2020, 1:56 PM

The red bandana thing is cool though. If the game were in Boston it would definitely be the red bandana game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 27, 2020, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: It's that time of year again, Tiger fans! ]

Hey, to her credit, she's using perfect form, and executing a full lunge. Given *my* injury right now, that's a whole lot better than I could do.

That woman's in great shape!

Oct 27, 2020, 5:26 PM

I posted at around 1:30. Now it's 5:30 and she's still at it.

If she substituted the weights for Bo Boxes

Oct 27, 2020, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: It's that time of year again, Tiger fans! ]

I would not think this was photoshopped.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: It's that time of year again, Tiger fans! ]

That's no joke. That's some future lineman's mama ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finally, we have an image of FM.***

Oct 27, 2020, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: It's that time of year again, Tiger fans! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Lineman or RB?***

Oct 27, 2020, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Re: It's that time of year again, Tiger fans! ]

Lou - we need this asked with a MUCH MORE political slant

Oct 27, 2020, 1:58 PM

to it.

It is really all we talk about over here any more.

Please try again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Both starting QBs are right-handed.

Oct 27, 2020, 2:15 PM

Both starting QBs are right-handed.

Nice sarcasm there BC Troll!!

Oct 27, 2020, 1:58 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice sarcasm there BC Troll!!

Oct 27, 2020, 2:21 PM

Does anyone know why they put Lou's wife on here doing exercises ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's LbB's GF #1

Oct 27, 2020, 2:34 PM

The Bulb is going to be pisted

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How cute. Did y’all field a team again this year?

Oct 27, 2020, 2:29 PM

Wouldn’t a better use of your monies be to increase your funding for wimminz golf or something?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah. We're a hockey school.***

Oct 27, 2020, 2:33 PM

I honestly had no idea BC was still...

Oct 27, 2020, 4:08 PM

in the ACC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

One of the dumbest moves Swofford ever made...

Oct 27, 2020, 4:42 PM

Great city to visit but BC brings nothing to the table.

You can't help but wonder if Swofford would have been nearly as keen on adding BC to the league if his son didn't work for the school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

The dumbest move was adding schools that have no...

Oct 27, 2020, 4:55 PM

geographical or cultural fit, simply for TV markets. Now TV markets are tanking and we’re stuck with a bunch of schools that bring nothing else to the table.

#lessonlearned

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

The Boston TV market argument was always a complete load

Oct 28, 2020, 8:49 AM

of garbage.

The people in the Boston TV market couldn't care any less about college athletics. They care about the Patriots, the Red Sox, the Bruins, and the Celtics (probably in that order).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

!

Oct 27, 2020, 4:26 PM

Oct 27, 2020, 4:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that BuzzPaw?***

Oct 27, 2020, 5:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

LOL!!!

Oct 27, 2020, 5:45 PM

Just be ready to come back later and take your medicine!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 6:39 PM

I don't think the Orange did you guys any favors by keeping the game close through 2.5 quarters. Pretty sure the coaching staff will "stress" that this should never have happened during this weeks practices.

I would be willing to bet that the team will be a bit more focused this week.

I like having BC in the ACC!

Oct 28, 2020, 8:58 AM

We have been playing them off and on since 1940 or thereabouts.

Banks McFadden connection too.

What was the “cultural” of the ACC to begin with? It was 7 and then 9 schools from Florida to Maryland. A mix of elite, expensive, private schools and public land grant colleges (and everything in-between).

BC is in a place within proximity of the Atlantic Ocean.

@BCLou - welcome (again), but GO TIGERS!!!! I hope you receive our best shot Saturday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic