Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL@ Auburn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,818

LOL@ Auburn

Dec 21, 2020, 7:29 PM

Now, Bill Clark has turned them down. This has become more embarrassing than a USuC coaching search.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL@ Auburn

Dec 21, 2020, 7:31 PM

Didn't he used to sing with the Hot Nuts?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was his brother Doug ??***

Dec 21, 2020, 7:34 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the best concerts from my time at Clemson.

Dec 21, 2020, 7:37 PM

Of course, the fact that it was a Young Republican Rally (TRUTH=BEER BUST) at the Y-Beach probably had something to do with that perception. :)

Re: LOL@ Auburn- what if thy gave a coaching search

Dec 21, 2020, 7:35 PM

and nobody came

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 7:39 PM

Maybe they should try Indeed.com

Dec 21, 2020, 7:45 PM

Beamer is kicking himself. He could have had the Auburn job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 9:35 PM

Maybe Beemer can pull a "Cremins"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 7:56 PM

I turned them down too.

I think I;m the 73rd guy who has.

Seriously, either they are in a great civil war and can't agree on anyone, or they are even worse than coots in the fact that no one wants to take the job.

I hadn't heard Clark turned them down. That leaves the only guy I know of who hasn't turned them down as Neal Brown.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should check w/Coots about how 5th choices work out***

Dec 21, 2020, 8:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They should check w/Coots about how 5th choices work out***

Dec 21, 2020, 8:03 PM

Doug Clark and the Hotnuts, by the balls.

Dec 21, 2020, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL@ Auburn ]

Supposedly, they want the incoming coach (if they can find one) to keep Steele and Garner on the staff. Almost any new coach wants to make his own decision about staffing.

Dec 21, 2020, 9:10 PM

Yes this. A few boosters went all in on Steele to take over for Gus and the great AU fan backlash of #StopSteele knocked them off balance - they thought the program was their little toy to play with. They were introduced to social media backlash just like when Tennessee tried to hire Greg Schiano and got shouted down by fans. Of course the only Plan B they have is to hire somebody who will keep Steele, and by extension the influence that group of boosters had. No coach wants their ultimate success or failure to depend on coaches being picked for them by the good ole boy network so now Plan C is unfolding which is everybody hide under a couch cushion and pretend you had absolutely nothing to do with the search/coup.

They should call Terry Bowden***

Dec 21, 2020, 8:15 PM

Re: They should call Terry Bowden***

Dec 21, 2020, 8:17 PM

Why not Tommy?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,818
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic