Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What was Feaster thinking......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

What was Feaster thinking......

Jan 5, 2019, 9:44 PM

...not the time or the place for that comment..........Dabo is not going to be happy about it......man you Got to be ”All In” especially with big game coming up.......Go Tigers!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What was Feaster thinking......

Jan 5, 2019, 9:45 PM

Play lyn j in the title game. Make him sit.

Did he volunteer it or did some DA ask him?***

Jan 5, 2019, 9:45 PM

A DA asked him. Clemson needs to yank two DA's media access

Jan 5, 2019, 9:47 PM

to the team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfair to Feaster and this team to ask that bs!***

Jan 5, 2019, 9:49 PM

Re: Did he volunteer it or did some DA ask him?***

Jan 5, 2019, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Did he volunteer it or did some DA ask him?*** ]

Most reporters ask dumb questions.....Got to know what and when to answer them.......do not need a distraction like this from ANYBody on the team 2 days before big game...Go Tigers!!!!!

It won't make one bit of difference

Jan 5, 2019, 9:48 PM

except here on T-Net.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: It won't make one bit of difference

Jan 5, 2019, 9:52 PM

I certainly hope you’re right but it just reminded me of all that was said after 2015 and how guys had their head towards the draft etc.

Just need everyone in the game. Every player, every play.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think that will be a problem. All of this stuff is

Jan 5, 2019, 9:56 PM

going on any way - we just heard a little about it today, and we as fans were brought just a little into the loop; but that and a lot more is going on with these players. We just don't hear about it. Nothing has changed for them, just us. Dabo will have them dialed in.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

What happens here on TNet doesn't always stay here, though

Jan 5, 2019, 10:10 PM [ in reply to It won't make one bit of difference ]

In fact, a USA Today article published just this afternoon featured a quote taken from one of Tiger Contractor's recent posts.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2019/01/05/college-football-alabama-clemson-matchup-also-clash-cultures/2472028002/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So?

Jan 5, 2019, 10:16 PM

The possibilty of Feaster transferring is certainly of interest to Clemson fans, but I don't see how the fact that a reporter asked about it will have any effect on our team or their prep for the game whatsoever.

- H. L. Mencken

You don't think it caused a distraction when that

Jan 5, 2019, 10:26 PM

"win feels like a loss" article was written and it upset Dabo to the point that he basically threatened to leave Clemson?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, it caused a huge uproar in here, but I'm pretty sure

Jan 5, 2019, 11:08 PM

it didn't have any affect on our football team whatsoever, and they went out the next game and destroyed PITT. They don't spend their lives on T-Net obsessing over every word written about our football team - they are busy living it. And I get that Dabo didn't agree with the idea that it felt like a loss, and he didn't like it (neither did I); but I think it's laughable to believe that his comments constituted a real threat to leave Clemson.

We are about to play for the National Championship for the 3rd time in the last 4 years; The overwhelming majority of Clemson fans are thrilled with the job Dabo has done. There will always be a small but vocal group of complainers, and even good, loyal fans will lose perspective from time-to-time; it seems to come along with tremendous success; but none of that will run Dabo off. We are at the absolute pinnacle, and Dabo and his team are 100% dialed in on that.

- H. L. Mencken

That article made me mad

Jan 5, 2019, 11:27 PM [ in reply to What happens here on TNet doesn't always stay here, though ]

Thanks

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

David Hood TD posts. LOL***

Jan 5, 2019, 9:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What was Feaster thinking......

Jan 5, 2019, 10:37 PM

David Hood asked the question and Feaster responded perfectly IMHO. He even started off by saying he wasn’t even thinking about it. This is a boneheaded question by Hood given the timing and circumstances. Typical journalist of today that ask asinine questions with no worries about the fallout. All they want is more clicks/reads. Smh

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic