Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Alabama DB screams "Hunter Renfrow...he lied!"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 63
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Alabama DB screams "Hunter Renfrow...he lied!"

Jan 2, 2018, 1:55 AM

WATCH: Alabama DB screams "Hunter Renfrow...he lied!"

Alabama defensive back Tony Brown was hyped up after his team's 24-6 win over Clemson for revenge for last year's title loss. Brown went wild during a postgame Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Slug needs a slug...***

Jan 2, 2018, 2:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Slug needs a slug...***

Jan 2, 2018, 2:02 AM

Dude's top shelf, isn't he?

Jacked on Scottie's 'roids....***

Jan 2, 2018, 2:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean let's just put it on the table here:

Jan 2, 2018, 11:05 AM

Bama juices. No two ways about it.

And of course they 'self-monitor'... Scottie Cochran was

Jan 2, 2018, 12:20 PM

caught on a national broadcast getting some pills from one of his assistants (mules). He's Bama's S&C coach (Steroids and Crank).

Re: I mean let's just put it on the table here:

Jan 2, 2018, 12:36 PM [ in reply to I mean let's just put it on the table here: ]

They have been caught using multiple times over Saban's tenure. No bones about it.

Re: Slug needs a slug...***

Jan 3, 2018, 3:13 AM [ in reply to Slug needs a slug...*** ]

Standing for “thug needs a bullet” basically.

Correct me if I’m wrong

Only to be followed up by, “top shelf isn’t he?”

What is this slavery all over again? Guys it’s 2017, time to grow up

Who apologizes for trash talking?

Jan 2, 2018, 2:03 AM

Did Hunter hurt your widdle feewings?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks to him for getting burned on our last play

Jan 2, 2018, 2:03 AM

leading to a national championship.

Typical SEC trash***

Jan 2, 2018, 2:06 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

T-R-A-S-H!!! I would stay classy Bama

Jan 2, 2018, 2:20 AM

But you can’t keep being something you never were.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't trust that guy if he gave me the time of day . .

Jan 2, 2018, 2:21 AM

He doesn't seem that smart or honest. Maybe he wasn't intelligent enough to understand what Renfrow said.

"You know, last year after the national championship game, them players- Hunter Renfrow, he lied, about, umm, something about pick me up, that was a lie, but I thank him, and I thank Dabo Swinney, for all the ammunition they gave this team, to come get right in this game, in this playoff . . ."

Something about "pick me up"? And we're supposed to believe this bloke is competent and/or honest enough to understand and convey an accurate story? Yeah right!

I did notice the "graduate" patch he had. I guess he got his degree in something. Not sure what.

Re: I wouldn't trust that guy if he gave me the time of day . .

Jan 2, 2018, 6:38 AM

He says “hit me up,” which means communicated with , reached out to ..

Not pick me up. So who’s confused again ...?

Jan 2, 2018, 9:35 AM

Right and it just reminds me that as much as I'd like to believe that South Carolina has all the crazies in their fanbase, we have them too

I'm not confused . . .

Jan 2, 2018, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't trust that guy if he gave me the time of day . . ]

It's clear on the second video, which wasn't up at first last night. But in the first one there was an apparrent "p" sound at the beginning (even if inintentional), so he obviously lacks basic communication skills.

He seems to have taken Renfrow's comment as some sort of a claim about a formal attempt to reach out, rather than just the more off the cuff retraction he said he made in-game. This guy doesn't show enough intelligence to presume he grasped that.

Not everyone understands jive

Jan 3, 2018, 1:54 AM

;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSLcYQHqFQ

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 7:57 AM [ in reply to I wouldn't trust that guy if he gave me the time of day . . ]

His degree, "Communion-on-Occasion". A minor in Addition/Subtraction. Class!!

Jan 2, 2018, 8:57 AM [ in reply to I wouldn't trust that guy if he gave me the time of day . . ]

Spell your name correctly, well close enough on the SAT and you get into Alabama. Can you imagine what the bar is for the D bags on Saban’s team of thugs?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 9:36 AM

Got it....smh

Amazing how fast the jaws move after they win!

Jan 2, 2018, 6:19 AM

NM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Alabama DB screams "Hunter Renfrow...he lied!"

Jan 2, 2018, 6:36 AM

This is the best post interview ever.
Top Shelf? He’s a player who used Clemson’s off the field stuff to motivate him & his team.

Lying certainly isn’t top shelf.
Not voting Alabama in as a coach isn’t any shelf it’s pure stupidity.
Clemson knew they were in the tourney, the smart move would have been to rank 1-4 - Oklahoma, Georgia, Alabama, & Ohio State to protect yourself from a team reversing this and using it as motivation.
Plus it may motivate your own team.

“Lying”
Calling Alabama undeserving
Flaunting last years victory
Talking about the last time I was hear at the Sugar Bowl was for a National title. Dude caught 4 passes in his career @ Alabama.

It’s funmy how Alabama DB keeps stating Thank you so much Dabo, Dabo, Dabo. Lmao

Jan 2, 2018, 7:29 AM

First of all, Tony Brown certainly isn't the best example of Alabama football, as he has been in and out of Saban's doghouse his entire career, and actually sent Home by his teammates before the 2015 NCG. Plus, I have a hard time believing Dabo said anything that could be attributed to bragging or trash talking, but maybe I have missed something he's said. But I do know this, a few days ago several comments on this board made fun of Alabama's "tight" approach to the game and the trip to New Orleans. Predictions of an apocalyptic changing of the guard. Give this team some credit, just because they have a different approach doesn't make them wrong or inferior. They've been here before and are led by a man who certainly has done this before. It's just a game and both teams will be here again. I'm just glad I can have now have dinner at Frank's at Pawleys Island without being called out as a loser the the bartender.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 7:44 AM

You are correct in that Tony is not a very good example of what Bama stands for. He has always been a hot-head. I have not thought very highly of Tony since shortly after he enrolled. He doesn't have very good fundamentals for tackling either and my guess as to why he gets as much field time is because of his speed. Not many WRs that can out run that kid. I will definitely be glad when he is finished with his career at Bama...

Jan 2, 2018, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Alabama DB screams "Hunter Renfrow...he lied!" ]

If you are a true Bama fan with Alabama connections - Congratulations!

If you are a bandwagon Bama fan and your favorite college basketball team is Duke or UNC, like many around Pawleys Island, I pity you!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 2, 2018, 11:46 AM

LOL! I have one of those at work that sits right behind me. Bama in football. Duke in basketball. They don't understand it doesn't work that way in college sports.

Typical of most Alabama fans

Jan 3, 2018, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Alabama DB screams "Hunter Renfrow...he lied!" ]

"Auburn fans love Auburn and Alabama fans love Alabama football"--Pat Dye

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Look man, nobody made fun of the right approach

Jan 2, 2018, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Alabama DB screams "Hunter Renfrow...he lied!" ]

But it was tangible. You guys took the warrior/savage approach, add in a healthy dose of condoned performance enhancers, and you guys are on track for another title. It is what is it is, but don't try to deny it.

*tight***

Jan 2, 2018, 11:15 AM

Jan 2, 2018, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Alabama DB screams "Hunter Renfrow...he lied!" ]

What bothers me is our players and coaches were extremely respectful and gracious last year after the win, as well as this year after the loss. Why can Alabama players not show the same respect and class? This is a terrible look for Alabama and makes me appreciate the culture Dabo has created here.

Re: TNET: WATCH: Alabama DB screams

Jan 2, 2018, 9:01 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Alabama DB screams "Hunter Renfrow...he lied!" ]

What do all Alabama students have in common with Auburn students? They all got into Alabama

Message was edited by: Noonan®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How you spell that? AMMUNATION?

Jan 2, 2018, 6:37 AM

Hope Georgia puts some “ammunation” up your a##!

Go get that F-er...

Jan 2, 2018, 7:36 AM

Any penalty or ejection will be worth it.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Go get that F-er...

Jan 2, 2018, 7:39 AM

Now, THAT's keeping it classy

Would you like to take his place, Bumma-Tide?

Jan 2, 2018, 7:48 AM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

About as classy as this punk Tony Brown.***

Jan 2, 2018, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Go get that F-er... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 2, 2018, 7:55 AM

So I guess it doesn’t matter if it’s really true, just as long as it benefits you? Pure trash. Ignorant trash.
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, what an idiot***

Jan 2, 2018, 8:00 AM

Re: Wow, what an idiot***

Jan 2, 2018, 8:08 AM

Agreed; as I've commented earlier, he has been trouble since he stepped on campus and has a Bama fan and graduate, I won't miss him when he's gone . I think the main reason he has played so much this year is that we have been so shorthanded on the back end that Sabsn's had to play everyone.

Jan 2, 2018, 8:21 AM

If the refs would have had any nuts they would have flagged him when he was taunting in front of the clemson bench. Refs did not cost Clemson the game we were just outplayed and out coached but the holding by their receivers, the pick which was illegal, and the taunting should have been called. Its bama so you know up front you will not get the calls and espn got what they coveted from the beginning of the season and I wish both teams good luck next week but I know I will not be watching not because I am a sore loser but because I do not watch espn for any other reason than Clemson Football. I hope this team takes the same mentality for next year and makes it personal for them to get back and make up for the way they played on O this year.

Message was edited by: speedracer®

Jan 2, 2018, 9:12 AM

What an idiot. He made crap up in his dumb little mind to get him motivated.

Dude looks and sounds like a thug. Bet he is.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At that point in the game, some senior should have

Jan 2, 2018, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow, what an idiot*** ]

stomped a mud hole in the punk... call for the cart mud hole.

Jan 2, 2018, 8:54 AM

I think I will take Hunter’s word over that of this idiot

Jan 2, 2018, 9:11 AM

All Hunter ever said was that both he and Brown were trash talking and Hunter felt bad and backed off as the game went on and gave him a quick apology DURING the game (not after).
Also, Dabo has done NOTHING BUT PRAISE Bama, even saying they deserve all the respect they get, such as being favored in Vegas, etc.
This dude for Bama has heard all year how he lost the game for Bama because some little white dude beat his a— all night and especially the last play. His boys in the ‘hood must give him so much s—-.....lmao.
He probably thinks the earth is flat, bin Ladin didn’t bring down the towers, and believes in other fake news. Living mad is not a good way to go....Bless his heart. He’d been tossed off our team by Dabo so long ago....I’d take our guys ANYDAY. Pure class.

You actually think Bin Laden brought down The Towers...?***

Jan 2, 2018, 12:31 PM

Jan 2, 2018, 9:35 AM

If Saban had any integrity or class, he would discipline this loudmouth. He’ll be a bust in the NFL and will be washing cars or working at McDonalds soon enough. The phrase he’ll be uttering most often soon? Would you like large fries with that?

"I didn't read the whole story, but from what I heard

Jan 2, 2018, 9:47 AM

[Renfrow] said...". The dude didn't even read the article that he is so fired up about.

Re: "I didn't read the whole story, but from what I heard

Jan 2, 2018, 10:02 AM

Didn't read it bc dude can't read

Re: "I didn't read the whole story, but from what I heard

Jan 2, 2018, 10:02 AM [ in reply to "I didn't read the whole story, but from what I heard ]

Didn't read it bc dude can't read

I think many of players on Alabama are not nice ...

Jan 2, 2018, 10:45 AM

I think that many of the players on the Alabama Football team are not nice. They say things that show poor sportsmanship and are insensitive. Sometimes I think they are just there for Football, and forget that they are scholars FIRST, and that Football is just an extracurricular activity that provides recreation, and that football is no more important to the school then say, the Interpretive Dance Team. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think many of players on Alabama are not nice ...

Jan 2, 2018, 11:10 AM

Mr. Brown, spell “scholar”.
“S-K-O-L-L-E-R”

Jan 2, 2018, 11:03 AM

Thanks for the motivation for next year!

Just having a good time is really all the motivation we need

Jan 2, 2018, 12:10 PM

Maybe next year we can get into the Bahamas Bowl instead of these tiresome playoff games, that would be a really nice trip for the players and coaching staff.

They kicked our butts. They can say what they want

Jan 2, 2018, 11:39 AM

Next year and get a new QB

Jan 2, 2018, 4:04 PM

Check out the reporter's eyes when the interview is over! He is pure trash and her reaction is priceless.

Jan 2, 2018, 5:16 PM

If this is how a champion behaves....No thanks....

Jan 2, 2018, 6:11 PM

OK, I think I have figured some of this out. The Renfrow Lied part is still unclear - need more info on that. There was some trash talking, then there wasn't? I can't tell.

But the Dabo/Ammunition thing is 2-fold:
1) Dabo voting against Bama in the final Coaches Poll. Dabo admitted he did this. He said he voted for OSU as conference champs over Bama. There's nothing clear cut about that whole argument....I mean we all had those discussions as did every college football analyst on radio and TV. Plus, we've all seen the Saban memes. He was just doing what he thought Saban would have wanted! LOL
2) Was the tombstone. OK, that is true. Clemson does have a 35-31 Bama tombstone. And with it they have several VT, FSU, Oklahoma tombstones....the list goes on. Its not just one Bama tombstone.

So, I imagine the Bama Team spin on the bulletin material stopped at the Dabo's vote and 1 Bama tombstone. Then connect some hazy dots, throw in some adrenaline and roid rage furor after the game....I think we arrive at what Brown thought was a logical conclusion.

Its not, mind you. But to him, it was.

Jan 2, 2018, 7:24 PM

Now that's a fine example of a scholar athlete right there

Jan 3, 2018, 12:13 AM

SEC material every day of the week.

Jan 3, 2018, 12:33 AM

The thug is just reacting to getting his ### burned by Hunter last year for the winning touchdown. Why in the world would Hunter lie about that. He still can't cover Hunter and he knows it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2018, 10:10 AM
IMG_1695.PNG(200.0 K)

Re: TNET: WATCH: Alabama DB screams "Hunter Renfrow...he lied!"***

Jan 3, 2018, 5:03 PM

Translation:

Jan 3, 2018, 9:33 PM

I couldn't cover Hunter on my own so Nick had to give me someone else to help me convert him. That Hunter Renfro is a liar.

I had to wait a few days,

Jan 5, 2018, 8:03 PM

after getting home from the Sugar Bowl before I could read the post game analysis and comments. This video of the Alabama DB is sad. This kid has been lied to but not by Dabo or Renfrow. Someone sold him a load--effectively, I might add. Talk about classless.

Well, Tigers win with class and lose with class. The team will be back. Brighter days are ahead.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 63
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic