Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks for Your Prayers and Concerns
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,028

Thanks for Your Prayers and Concerns

Nov 8, 2020, 12:32 PM

Your response to my post a few days ago has done wonders for my attitude and ego. One of the best parts about this board is how, in spite of our many differences, we come together and share our concerns when the need arises.

I have two appointments this coming week that should shed some light on my current status.

I am, indeed, fortunate to have a wonderful son-in-law who is a retired MD. He and my other daughter moved in with my daughter Linda and I. My other daughter has assumed household responsibilities. My daughter, Linda, was recently diagnosed with cancer. She has completed a radiation treatment and a chemo treatment and has experienced no major problems. Some of you who received your ME degree at Clemson may have known Linda. She was on the ME Dept. staff for many years.

Again, thank you for your kind words.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for Your Prayers and Concerns

Nov 8, 2020, 12:45 PM

Praying for you and Linda, Joe. Looking for a big celebration for that 99th birthday!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thx for sharing & updating..

Nov 8, 2020, 1:30 PM

and great news to hear 2nd Daughter & her smart Doc Hubbie have moved in to help!

Also, good to heard Linda is getting needed medical care and progressing as hoped.

Know you’ve probably had to put the 2 Wars Book project on the back burner for awhile but know that you will have hundreds of copies pre-sold from TigerNetters.

Roll TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for Your Prayers and Concerns

Nov 8, 2020, 1:57 PM

God bless you, Joe. Praying for you and your family!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,028
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic