Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY and Football Season Tix
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

IPTAY and Football Season Tix

Aug 19, 2020, 12:55 PM

I personally spoke with IPTAY this morning. I will try to convey the information that I have so as to possibly help others with their questions. Bare it easy on my and try not to landblast me (sarcasm).

You will have the following IPTAY donation options for money already given:
1. Give it to IPTAY. They will give you 100 "bonus" points for doing this.
2. Request a refund. This will not have a negative affect on your standing and won't count as if you dropped IPTAY.
3. Roll it over to next year. This will apply directly to your donor level pledge for next year.

Football Tickets
1. Redshirt - get no tickets this year but defer your already paid money to next year if you meet the donation level for those next year.
2. Full refund - get no tickets. Will not negatively affect your seat priority for next year assuming you give the right amount next year.
3. Get tickets this year. Here is the thing, you probably won't be sitting in your existing seats. Depending on your donor level to IPTAY you will be afforded the opportunity to buy game packages. I was bluntly told that my donor level would be afforded the right to buy tickets to 2 games and would be sitting in the North Upper Deck (I have always been in lower deck). To get tickets you must make the full donation to IPTAY (no IPTAY prorated donations). You will be refunded or credited the amount for tickets that you have already paid for but will not get.

Semper Fi and Go Tigers,
Phil

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IPTAY and Football Season Tix

Aug 19, 2020, 1:24 PM

You did a great job explaining. Thank you.

One question:

If you decide to get tickets this year I understand I will be sitting in different seats and may not have the opportunity to attend all games (limited to a 2 game package perhaps).

I also understand that by getting tickets I am committing 100% of the current years IPTAY dues to IPTAY. Here’s my question: Under that scenario do I receive the 100 bonus priority points. Or am I choosing to give my IPTAY donation solely for the opportunity to buy tickets.

Hope that’s clear and thank you in advance for your reply.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2020, 1:32 PM

Does ticket refund include seat equity?

Aug 19, 2020, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: IPTAY and Football Season Tix ]

This is directly from an email conversation I had yesterday with an IPTAY employee that has never steered me wrong in the past.

"The bonus points are for anyone who leaves their donation with IPTAY regarding if they purchase or opt out of their season tickets."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2020, 1:31 PM

Does ticket refund include seat equity?

Aug 19, 2020, 1:37 PM

Yes, "seat equity" is part of your donation. If you redshirt, you can receive a full refund of all Ticket and Donation dollars paid this year, and still keep the rights for your seats next season, PROVIDED you sign up for IPTAY next season an donate the minimum seat equity required.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im still confused on the IPTAY refund/rollover

Aug 19, 2020, 1:46 PM

If I elect to get tix, does that mean I cannot get a partial refund or rollover of my IPTAY donation. My donation provides access to 8 tix and Lot 2 parking, if I only get 2 tix to 2 games and park who knows where does .. I would think I would be due some refund on IPTAY donation.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Im still confused on the IPTAY refund/rollover

Aug 19, 2020, 2:19 PM

From what I've been told, the 2 tickets to 2 games is just an estimate based on the OP's donor level, and assumed redshirts. If more people redshirt than expected, you could potentially get more tickets to more games, and vice-versa.

Also, not sure what the OP's donation level, but I would guess around the Tiger level give or take a level. I know at higher levels people have been told up to 6 tickets for each game, and in mid levels have been told 2 tickets to likely most of the games, while lower levels are being told 2 tickets to 2 games.

Until the "redshirt" numbers are in, they won't be able to figure out who gets what. It's similar to bowl requests that we deal with every year when demand is greater than supply and the lines have to be made somewhere. At this point, without knowing the demand, it's just guesswork. (honestly they may not 100% even know the supply, depending how much the government is dragging their feet)

As far as tickets, I was told you have to leave at least 50% of your original donation to request tickets, but your tickets would then be assigned according to your new donation level. So while before they estimated 2 tickets to 2 games, at 50% and the new level, you may not be eligible for any tickets to any games, or it might be 2 tickets to 1 game.

I get that for sure .. I just have not seen if I elect to

Aug 19, 2020, 2:36 PM

get tix, will I be able to get any of my IPTAY donation back.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I get that for sure .. I just have not seen if I elect to

Aug 19, 2020, 2:47 PM

They haven't released that info, I'm just relaying what I was told when I asked that question. They probably won't release it unless you directly ask them the question.

Thank you sir***

Aug 19, 2020, 2:55 PM

Redshirt the tix is probably what I'll do

Aug 19, 2020, 2:00 PM

If not that, I'd sure as heck send it to IPTAY for a REAL 100 IPTAY points. Helluva deal.

100 points for 4 season tix price? Sign me up. Actually that would severely mess up the IPTAY point system. I'm assuming "bonus" points are not real points.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh snap.. 100 points is a big deal. If that is

Aug 19, 2020, 2:22 PM

True..I am taking that deal.

If you have bad seats and don't, you are a fool.

That is like $25000 worth of points

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Oh snap.. 100 points is a big deal. If that is

Aug 19, 2020, 4:07 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Smart move by IPTAY to retain funds. You almost have to take the points to stay in position. It's a significant penalty for majority of donors if you don't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2005_cws_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh snap.. 100 points is a big deal. If that is

Aug 19, 2020, 2:22 PM

True..I am taking that deal.

If you have bad seats and don't, you are a fool.

That is like $25000 worth of points

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know the best way

Aug 19, 2020, 2:29 PM

to let them know of your intentions, without having to make a phone call? I haven’t seen a form to fill out or anything. And I can’t imagine they want to sort through thousands of emails.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for the info. Does anyone know the best way

Aug 20, 2020, 8:27 AM

They should have sent you an email.. the form was st the bottom of the email

Aug 19, 2020, 2:33 PM

If I want to remain in the pool for tickets this year, do I have to respond? I'm not clear on this.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2020, 2:52 PM

Joe21, no response needed

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2020, 3:31 PM

I wonder what happens to the Seat Back Rentals for those of us who do that for the entire season. I intend to Redshirt and will call the IMG number for the seat backs and ask for a refund, I guess.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2020, 3:44 PM

I called about 30 minutes and will be receiving a refund in 3-5 business days. Already received the confirmation email.

tel:1-866-910-9289

This eliminates visitor tickets for sure.***

Aug 19, 2020, 4:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2020, 5:03 PM

Thanks for posting this!

I'm still a bit unsure about this language in the FAQ posted: "The Ticket Office will be assigning seating by donor rank and then annual giving level contribution."

Isn't donor rank and giving level the same? Or is donor rank a fancy way of saying priority points? I'm donating at the Heisman level this for 2020, but have only been a member of IPTAY for a couple years and this was my upgrade year, so I'm low on PP overall.

Aug 19, 2020, 8:04 PM

I have a friend in the same boat. Gave a large donation to accumulate some priority points. Now he’s trying to figure out what he wants to do. He’s leaning toward a refund this year.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This 100 points can't be legit.

Aug 20, 2020, 8:34 AM

If it is, your friend should take them and say thank you.

I've been donating for 19 years and I am at 50 something points.

If every 1 takes this deal and your friend doesn't, he will be 100 points further behind.

That is all iffffffff this 100point rumor is true and it is legit priority points.

Aug 20, 2020, 8:18 AM

Does anyone know if the 100 bonus points are across the board regardless of donor level? It is a much better deal (cost per point) for lower giving levels that redshirt vs. higher levels that redshirt.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2020, 9:02 AM

Information is coming out this morning around 10am regarding bonus points and refund options.

Aug 21, 2020, 12:18 AM

what did they say about this?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 8:52 AM

https://iptaycuad.com/2020bonus/

Aug 21, 2020, 12:20 AM [ in reply to Re: IPTAY and Football Season Tix ]

I was thinking the same thing. If I would have been considering redshirting this year, I would just instead drop down to Purple from Jervey just to receive the 100 extra points.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic