Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you, Lady Tigers!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,381

Thank you, Lady Tigers!!

Mar 24, 2019, 11:13 PM

I just saw Dani Edwards crying as the game ended. Coach Butler has these young ladies caring and wanting to fight for each other.

Thank you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you, Lady Tigers!!

Mar 24, 2019, 11:29 PM

touche ....i didn't expect them to win tonight but they fought hard...only can home this will be the beginning of build a great program for Women's b-ball for years to come!

null

Mar 24, 2019, 11:31 PM

touche ....i didn't expect them to win tonight but they fought hard...only can hope this will be the beginning to build a great program for CU Women's b-ball for years to come!

null

Mar 24, 2019, 11:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Thank you, Lady Tigers!! ]

Think it’s definitely the start. And a good start it was. Imo they got the toughest draw in the tournament having to try and match up to miss st. With that gal in the middle... she might could play on a mbb team. Most likely miss st will be in the final. Very few Cinderella’s in wbb tournament.

Watch out when CAB brings in a couple recruits like that. They’ll be getting the one and two seeds. Just fun to watch them compete and leave it all on the floor!!!!!

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely kerigantoo!! Thought early on they had a tough bracket....

Mar 25, 2019, 3:13 AM

.... So proud of our team for the fight and intensity they bring to the game. And a lot of that has to be due to the coach! Lead us on to greatness Coach Butler!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,381
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic