Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you Kelly Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Thank you Kelly Bryant

Sep 26, 2018, 1:35 PM

Thank you for all you've done for Clemson and the career you've had, but also thank you for leaving and allowing TL to take over without distraction. I don't say thank you for leaving in a "good riddance" kind of way. Although, I feel you are leaving for selfish reasons, it may be the best "team player" move you could have made. Now TL can take over as our quarterback and not have to worry about the QB controversy and questions that arise if he makes some poor decisions, some turnovers, etc. He can be allowed to make mistakes and grow into the prime time QB we were blessed with in Deshaun Watson the last few years. No need to worry about other players loyalty to one or the other if KB stayed around.

Now I understand with the NFL and pro money on the table, you have to do what is best for you, but try telling that to our three defensive linemen that left that money on the table another year to come back and win another championship.

I hope the future stays bright for KB, but I can only think of James Davis and his immaturity when he quit because he wasn't the #1 guy, and Bowden caved in and begged him to come back. How did that end up for him in the NFL when he did the same thing again and his team moved on without him? These guys are not used to being anything but the star and I'm afraid how this is going to play out for him later in life when you don't know how to accept a spot as a role player and trust for your opportunity to come along again, either at Clemson, or at the next level, or in the business world when people see how you handled yourself and put the team first (see Jalen Hurts).

I don't have all the facts, so like I said, I thank you KB and wish you well, and I am excited to see what TL can do, knowing the team and the fans are ready for him to lead them moving forward.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic