Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jordan burch picks south South Carolina
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,662

Jordan burch picks south South Carolina

Dec 18, 2019, 2:36 PM

Its his decision

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jordan burch picks south South Carolina

Dec 18, 2019, 2:36 PM

Good for him, if that's what he wanted!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank god it wasn’t uga***

Dec 18, 2019, 2:37 PM

Dec 18, 2019, 2:40 PM

Crazy.....Muschamp probably won't even be there in 2 years maybe gone after next year. Depth chart had to be the biggest reason for choosing usuc.

Dec 18, 2019, 2:42 PM

He must have been serious about staying close to home. His announcement looked uncomfortable like he's a really shy kid that may not be ready to leave the nest. Can't be mad at a kid for that

Dec 18, 2019, 3:02 PM

If a kid picks a program as bad as SC because he wants to stay close to home or he is afraid to compete that is bad for the kid. If you have NFL dreams you have to step away from home and grow into a Man while in college or you will be eaten alive in the NFL. Some kids just can’t break away from family or hometown friends. IMO that prevents you from growing up and making your own way. Regardless of the fact he choose SC over the NC’s Clemson Tigers which indicates to me even if he had selected CLEMSON he most likely would be in the transfer portal within 2 years or sooner. He also may have confidence issues and that’s why he is going to SC where his close friend is going.

Don’t beat up on the kid on social media just wish him well. But when his hits the field in DV next year I hope we knock him out of his shoes. Let him know their are bush league teams aka SC and Elite Teams aka CLEMSON Tigers!

I really hope Burch is successful at SC. If he is he will probably be there 3 years and gone. Best of luck kid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,662
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic