Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank You, Clemson University and Clemson Tigers Football.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 867

Thank You, Clemson University and Clemson Tigers Football.

Dec 19, 2020, 10:03 AM

Word as of yesterday is that Clemson and Notre Dame both cleared Covid protocols, so we WILL have an ACC Championship game today. In this extraordinary year, it is only fitting that we take a moment prior to the game, and thank our university and team for the exceptional lengths they have gone through to be able to complete this football regular season. We don't have to look far to see that MANY schools were not able to maintain the discipline necessary to accomplish this feat.

As a Clemson fan, and a college football fan overall, my salutes to all associated with Clemson Athletics on this tremendous achievement.

Now, let's go and take away the Leprechauns Lucky Charms! Go, Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank You, Clemson University and Clemson Tigers Football.

Dec 19, 2020, 10:08 AM

Amen to that!! Stay healthy and beat the domers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank You, Clemson University and Clemson Tigers Football.

Dec 19, 2020, 10:13 AM

76er® said:

Word as of yesterday is that Clemson and Notre Dame both cleared Covid protocols, so we WILL have an ACC Championship game today. In this extraordinary year, it is only fitting that we take a moment prior to the game, and thank our university and team for the exceptional lengths they have gone through to be able to complete this football regular season. We don't have to look far to see that MANY schools were not able to maintain the discipline necessary to accomplish this feat.

As a Clemson fan, and a college football fan overall, my salutes to all associated with Clemson Athletics on this tremendous achievement.

Now, let's go and take away the Leprechauns Lucky Charms! Go, Tigers!

Here Here!
I concur and would add the Trevor Lawrence tweet: "we want to play" was the tweet heard around the college football world. It is credited for(rightfully so) starting the conversation about working around the pandemic; and not punishing hard working athletes from around the country without putting up a fight and trying!
Trevor and his teammates made all of us proud as the #1 team in the country at the time and leading the charge to play football. Remember the talk had been cancel the season. They fought for it and said no. Now, we are close to wrapping up a season. When the dust settles Clemson football will be front and center in the charge to have a 2020 season: I couldn't be more proud of them!

Great post 76er!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 867
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic