Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hosting Texas, Oklahoma, OK St, Baylor, Tex Tech in DV will
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Hosting Texas, Oklahoma, OK St, Baylor, Tex Tech in DV will

May 25, 2012, 1:20 AM

be one great time for the Orange Fans..and I look forward to seeing a new group of fans, bands, teams, color outfits, traditions..and rivalries that will enhance the game and our ability to recruit deeper into the Southwest..plus allow those that don't know about Clemson to savor our past..and our wild-eyed future.

Go TiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hosting Texas, Oklahoma, OK St, Baylor, Tex Tech in DV will

May 25, 2012, 1:50 AM

So, one measly visit from TCU in '09, and you forgot us already. We all would look forward to returning the favor in our revamped stadium in Fort Worth. Your hospitality has become legendary in these parts, and we want to rise to the challenge of matching it, if humanly possible. Does, Tex-Mex, BBQ and Shiner Bock sound OK? All right, a pitcher of margaritas to boot...the Barnet and Eagle-Ford shale has been pretty good to us lately, so keep your wallets in your pocket...just explain any orange you might be wearing doesn't come from Austin and you'll do just fine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since that home and away with TCU

May 25, 2012, 8:12 AM

I have always pulled for you guys! Great fans and looking forward to meeting again in the future!

Re: Since that home and away with TCU

May 25, 2012, 8:14 AM

Uh when did we play at tcu

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my mistake - thanks for the correction...

May 25, 2012, 9:37 AM

must have mixed up my thoughts of home and away with TAMU and our more recent TCU game, but I still meant that about TCU

May 25, 2012, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Hosting Texas, Oklahoma, OK St, Baylor, Tex Tech in DV will ]

Cant wait to come visit you guys, I have family in Dallas and Austin, so I'm looking at road games to TCU, UT, and Baylor....GO BIG 12 and GO TIGERS!!!

Didn't forget you & TCU "totallytexan".....

May 25, 2012, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Hosting Texas, Oklahoma, OK St, Baylor, Tex Tech in DV will ]

Nope...didn't forget TCU...just ran out of space on heading. Yes, love the Toads since we beat them & the great Bob Lilly in 1st Bluebonnet Bowl in 1959 (?)..and have followed with interest since...plus your 2009 team was a beast and played great ball. Hope to see y'all soon and feel some of that good vibes as well as that to die-for delicious food & drink you've mentioned "toadallytexan"!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2012, 1:50 AM

I really believe that the B12 and Clemson will be great. And after a couple of years. The whole country would know who Clemson is, and where we are located. And they will know how to pronounce and spell C L E M S O N....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how quickly people forget

May 25, 2012, 9:40 AM

Baylor was trash, absolute trash for decades before RG3.

Decades?? - really? they beat us pretty bad decades ago

May 25, 2012, 9:44 AM

I hated that game. miserable.

that was 1979 and we only lost 24-18

May 25, 2012, 1:59 PM

since then for baylor

10-2
5-6
4-6-1
7-4-1
5-6
9-3
9-3
6-5
6-5
5-6
6-4-1
8-4
7-5
5-6
7-5
7-4

since joining big 12

4-7
2-9
2-9
1-10
2-9
3-8
3-9
3-9
3-9
3-8

Texas Tech, really? Baylor (sans RG III), really?***

May 25, 2012, 9:54 AM

Texas/Oklahoma schools in one division and everyone else in

May 25, 2012, 9:56 AM

other. You still excited about Iowa State, Kansas State, Kansas, etc??

Re: Texas/Oklahoma schools in one division and everyone else in

May 25, 2012, 9:57 AM

Go away Hoo

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

^^^^^scared to death

May 25, 2012, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Texas/Oklahoma schools in one division and everyone else in ]

We can hear your knees knocking over your bravado, scared boy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

As a Clemson fan too, yes, I have concern

May 25, 2012, 10:03 AM

A shortsighted move like this could really hurt ALL athletic programs.

It sure will "hurt" the ACC and all the snobs left to pick

May 25, 2012, 10:06 AM

up the pieces. UVa is about to get what it deserves along with UNCheat and Puke. Swofturd should be run out on a rail after the ACC is destroyed by the defections that are the result of his bias and incompetence.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think the Big 12 is run better? There is a reason that

May 25, 2012, 10:09 AM

so many good schools BOLTED from the league first chance they got.

Prepare to get relegated to 2nd class status there too and Texas calls the shots and takes the lion's share of all money. You think Nebraska doesn't care about football?

LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ###### yes! I think the

May 25, 2012, 10:46 AM

BigXII is run better than the ACC! Are you stupid, or something? Neinas has created a major player and Bowlsby will build on it. The BigXII understands what the ACC will never acknowledge: FOOTBALL pays the bills and is, therefore, the most important sport in any college athletic department.

Re: You think the Big 12 is run better? There is a reason that

May 25, 2012, 2:07 PM [ in reply to You think the Big 12 is run better? There is a reason that ]

The reason Nebraska and Colorado left was the old AD letting Texas do whatever they wanted to, he was fired. I don't believe Missouri or TAMU would've left for anyone but the SEC, who has more money than God right now.

Re: You think the Big 12 is run better? There is a reason that

May 25, 2012, 3:31 PM [ in reply to You think the Big 12 is run better? There is a reason that ]

"so many good schools BOLTED from the league first chance they got.

Prepare to get relegated to 2nd class status there too and Texas calls the shots and takes the lion's share of all money. You think Nebraska doesn't care about football?"

Man I get that you don't want to leave and that's cool with me. But there is no reason to bash the Big 12, or its teams. Teams left under circumstances that no longer exist in the Big 12. Things change, and if college athletics the last 3 years has taught me anything, things change very rapidly.

Duke, Wake, BC, 'Cuse

May 25, 2012, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Texas/Oklahoma schools in one division and everyone else in ]

They suck too. Oh, and my least favorite, UVA. The ACC is a bunch of elitist a-holes. They can keep their basketball and lacrosse. It's about time we join a football league.

Amen, Billy. Time we separate the men from the boys.***

May 25, 2012, 10:13 AM

^^^sniffs Dook jockstraps***

May 25, 2012, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Texas/Oklahoma schools in one division and everyone else in ]

Visulize "Bevo" or "Sooner Boomer Wagon" IN Death Valley! **

May 25, 2012, 12:47 PM

OMG...how much more excitement than UNC's Ram mascot or Coot's Chicken! Ha.........

Go TiGERs!

it would happen once every 6 years or less***

May 25, 2012, 2:08 PM

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic