Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Texas AM
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,604

Texas AM

Sep 21, 2018, 8:11 PM

Didn't realize that am was ranked 22. Lose to Clemson and beat nw st and la monroe (big wins). Glad the voters could give Bama a top 25 matchup to show how strong the sec is. Why not vote them top 25 before we played them. Bogus.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s a major complement to Clemson.***

Sep 21, 2018, 8:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: It’s a major complement to Clemson.***

Sep 21, 2018, 8:17 PM

Because a loss at home to Clemson counts as a win. I love it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

they should be rated #2 after they beat Bama.

Sep 21, 2018, 8:17 PM

There were several posts this week confirming why this will happen.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: they should be rated #2 after they beat Bama.

Sep 21, 2018, 9:25 PM

It also verifies how biased some of the pollsters are. The Coots got ranked after beating Coastal so they would be ranked when they played Georgia. The same could be said of A&M when they play Bama. This makes their schedule seem more difficult because they can say they beat a ranked team. All bogus games played by pollsters who have an allegiance to a certain conference. Yes, I am saying it is a conspiracy by some.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: they should be rated #2 after they beat Bama.

Sep 21, 2018, 9:35 PM [ in reply to they should be rated #2 after they beat Bama. ]

The devil's goin down to Bama lookin to steal a win, he's in a bind cause he's way behind scorin points on the football field. Looks plain enough, no horns, no tail, Jimbo is his name, but Nick whipped up on his Seminoles and Florida felt the shame. So off to Texas Jimbo went, a better team awaitin, he wants revenge and saint Nick knows he's bout to meet ole Satan. There's hell to pay and football to play cause Jimbo's comin to town, and when he's done it's number one that's gonna be goin down.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,604
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic