Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Texas A&M game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,178

Texas A&M game

Jun 3, 2018, 12:58 AM

Just getting everyone's mind off of baseball for a minute. Texas A& M should be Clemson's most interesting game, and probably most challenging game this coming up football season. I just would like to know everyone's thoughts on this matchup.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Texas A&M game

Jun 3, 2018, 1:00 AM

I think this game and the trip to Tallahassee are the two potential pitfalls. Be interesting to see what Jimbo can accomplish with only one fall camp. I guess he same could be said about FSU.

gsc I think your pretty dead on

Jun 3, 2018, 1:04 AM

With that statement....those two games are going to be the Key this season. Pound for pound Clemson should be a mismatch for both of those two in terms of talent. But going on the road, especially early in the season, and Jimbo-Dabo rematch with a new team.... should be interesting.

FSU

Jun 3, 2018, 1:10 AM

2016- we lose that game without DW4
2017- we lose that game if Francois is their QB
2018- a lot of things left to unfold, and enough time for each team to figure some stuff out or come unraveled

Re: FSU

Jun 3, 2018, 2:42 AM

I don't think Francois would have made a difference last year. This year's game is going to be extremely tough. A lot of it will depend on our offense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2018, 10:08 AM

We didn’t have that game in hand until late. FSU had our number and momentum was on their side well into the 4th quarter. The only thing that kept us in that was Blackmon holding onto the ball too long, and throwing an ill-advised pass that resulted in an INT late. (As they were marching down the field to score again)

Message was edited by: gcs3tigers

Jun 3, 2018, 1:46 PM

I was there. exciting game. we'll never know.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Texas A&M game

Jun 3, 2018, 2:42 AM

I think our visit to BC is going to be tough.

Dang.

Jun 3, 2018, 5:37 AM

I just ordered tickets to A&M and BC. I never considered the possibility of losing. I thank Dabo for that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dang.

Jun 3, 2018, 1:43 PM

hope you enjoy the games and leave with two possible tough road wins. Go Tigers!!!

BC will be a tough game!***

Jun 3, 2018, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Texas A&M game ]

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,178
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic