Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Texas A&M
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Texas A&M

Dec 12, 2018, 8:11 AM

Fans aren’t too happy about their bowl game with NC State. Their athletic department printed t-shirts for the bowl game that says, “Here to Create”. Their fans aren’t too happy, here are their comments:

-hobby lobby craft novice ### shirt
-It’s A Bowl Game
-Here To Create: 5,000 Words About A Tweet
-Here To Create: 5,000 Tweets About Nothing
(the back is blank)
-More meaningful than recruiting rankings-ass t-shirt-ass
-Jacksonville thinks this shirt is sprawling and bland
-When you accidentally copy & paste from the instructions “click here to create another bland Aggie t-shirt”
-Inspired by one of Patton’s lesser-known quotes: “Give me a bowl game in Jacksonville and I’ll make one creative-ass t-shirt, #############.”
-You know you are proud of your bowl game when its logo takes up 2% of the shirt’s printed area
-Available in youth and adult sizes, so you know where to donate it next year.
(Goodwill doesn’t want this t-shirt, #######)
buy now to write off on your 2018 tax losses
(are you even listening to us?)
-How to convert leftover fish camp shirts into Christmas sales
-Here to create New Years Eve regret that does not involve alcohol
-Here to create memories on an episode of COPS before ripping my shirt off because by law, all males must be shirtless at the end of a COPS episode
-Here to create rules to follow in the name of freedom
Because “I Came Here To Do Two Things: Play A Second-Tier ACC School In A Drab Floridian Suburbscape, and Create. And It Looks Like We’re All Out Of Second-Tier ACC Schools In Drab Floridian Suburbscapes” wouldn’t fit on the #### t-shirt.
-These cost $35 each. That’s the joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In case someone wants to see the masterpiece.

Dec 12, 2018, 8:19 AM

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2018/12/11/18136407/these-texas-a-m-bowl-t-shirts-are-the-pinnacle-of-creativity-tax-slayer-bowl-aggies-jacksonville

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In case someone wants to see the masterpiece.

Dec 12, 2018, 8:47 AM

Create what?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In case someone wants to see the masterpiece.

Dec 12, 2018, 2:04 PM

Turnovers?

Re: Texas A&M

Dec 12, 2018, 8:22 AM

"Jacksonville thinks this shirt is sprawling and bland"

I find this quite humorous.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe it should have said

Dec 12, 2018, 8:23 AM

"Here to PROCREATE"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe it should have said

Dec 12, 2018, 9:45 AM

^^So they could just add "Pro" to the ones that don't sell, and then sell them to the coots??

Not a fan of our "Our Time"

Dec 12, 2018, 8:45 AM
tshirt.jpg(82.9 K)

Just saying, I am not a fan of our "Our Time" slogan. It sounds too much like the old people dating app.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not a fan of our "Our Time"

Dec 12, 2018, 2:09 PM

Isn't that a senior's dating site?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2018, 8:51 AM

Here To Create:

A Giant Turdloaf Sandwich

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Turdloaf you say? I don’t recall that as an option for

Dec 12, 2018, 9:00 AM

the Meat and Three special down at Roy’s Diner?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Here to Create? I don't get it !!!!

Dec 12, 2018, 9:41 AM

Maybe I'm not the only one !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 12, 2018, 9:53 AM

One somebody mentioned that nothing was printed on the back. Well let me tell ya, I have cooled down on buying Tee's and Hoodies bc they have stopped putting something on front and back. For anybody to see who your team is, they have to be walking towards you, and that sucks bc, somebody walking behind has a better opportunity to read all that is says/represents!!! For the prices they charge, it should be printed front and back!!! I was very disappointed that our National Championship hoodies for over $60 bucks was only printed on the front and absolutely nothing on the back. My wife always buys me Clemson gear for birthday and Christmas, and I have ask her please not anymore because they have gotten to be so cheaply made, and charged for the best made prices...

I'm totally over it, and won't buy anymore until the retailers start demanding that the manufacturers to do what's right for the people that are purchasing their rags, that they are charging maximum prices for. Go back to what they use to do, put the school and what they have done in smaller lettering on the left front side of the garment, with the larger decal/printing on the back!!! Get back to pleasing the fan base, or this fan will keep them the #### out of my checking account.

I have enough Hoodies and Tee's that's never been worn to represent Clemson Sports the rest of my life. They may get a little worn by the time I check out, but I won't be spending my money for their cheap #### they want us to buy now. What they sell us now, after a few times through the washing machine, and the color fades out so bad, they look to be years old, when they have been only worn just a few times. To keep the color in them, you have to hand wash them with Ivory soap, and hang them up to dry, and most of mine come from the Clemson store in Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2018, 10:14 AM

The locally produced stuff is much better...Tigertown Graphics

That crap Nike produced ...

Dec 12, 2018, 11:34 AM

after the 2016 National Championship was pure garbage.

The sizes were all wrong and the material was like Kleenex

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: That crap Nike produced ...

Dec 12, 2018, 11:41 AM

You got that right. I made the mistake and bought some. As our friends in cootlumbia say, never again

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic